Mend Pet / Revive Pet Bug

ugh no wonder.

second time today my pets died on a world boss and I had to dig through my spellbook to find revive.

#showtooltip
/use [@pet,dead][nopet]Revive Pet;Mend Pet

3 Likes

this works if you got bugged like me

didnt even know they made that button smart.
been using the macro forever:

#showtooltip
/cast [@pet, dead][mod:shift] Revive Pet; [pvpcombat, pet:pvepet][nopvpcombat, pet:pvppet][mod:ctrl] Dismiss Pet; [nopet,pvpcombat] Call Pet 3; [nopet] Call Pet 1; Mend Pet

pet 1 is pve pet
pet 3 is pvp pet

In the land of fixing something that did not need to be fixed this score very high. I guess I’ll make a macro …

1 Like

This is issue is with all specs. I have the problem as SV. I had to put the mend pet on my Bar along with the revive pet. That seemed to fix it for now. As SV.

1 Like

Bug is still happening.

Please can we get a fix.

2 Likes

They have you need two extra buttons now. You want them to really fix it don’t expect it this expansion.

1 Like

Game feels like its still in alpha with so many bugs

Ran into this today. My hunter now can’t have any pets with him at all. I try to revive and it says that I have too many pets even though I don’t have any pets out. I can’t call out any other pet. I tried logging out and waiting a while and then logging back in. I tried getting rid of the Call of the Wild talent and nothing is working. My main is now useless.

Did you figure anything out?

I would suggest you go to a Stable Master, deposit all your pets, then go tame a new one. Make sure you can Mend/Revive/Call/Dismiss as normal.

Once you know that’s working, abandon (or stable) it, then pull your old pets out of the stable, which will hopefully be working.