Memory of Unity

Would be nice if you can upgrade the covenant memories to become unity memories. Right now I have to recraft the covenant legendaries for the new unity one. Since it’s status is unique equipped Shadowlands Crafted Legendary. It would be nice if the memory instead became the unity memory when you unlock that on alts. Right now my monk has to recraft the unity memory and do another memory because the legendary is the covenant legendary. That’s two more legendaries to find next patch! Would be nice for those that already crafted the covenant legendaries.

Blizzard is looking forward to the WoW token purchases people are going to make to fund redoing their legendaries. I have the Keg Smash legendary. We all know how that’s going to work out.

2 Likes

Legendaries are going to cost so much that week : /

The Keg Smash lego is the worst. The slots for it are shoulders, gloves and belt, lmao.

Yea many legendaries you want to recraft the unity legendary on a not belt slot. The tier gear makes it so you either hope you get 4 pieces that isn’t your legendary or recraft the belt legendary and another belt legendary. That’s a bunch of gold per character.

Well, the problem with the Keg Smash legendary is that the only 3 slots you can craft it for are either the belt slot or tier slots. Like, please fix it, Papa Ion.

Op,you don’t have to recraft the second one that covenant one can be applied to any slot so you don’t need to recraft it

Can someone explain to me how this Unity thing works? I do not understand it at all.

You can get the 265 covenant lego belt after you complete chapter 7 of the new campaign or you grind the zone reputation to revered and buy the memory and make the same legendary in another slot.

Has anyone confirmed this? You couldn’t even get rep on the PTR until just over a week ago, how has anyone had time to get and test the Revered memory yet?

So it’s just a memory like any other memory that goes into any slot?

Yep.

Thank you!

1 Like

The new shadowlands legendary memory unity will have a unique equipped effect for itself. But this should also include the covenant specific ones we already crafted imo, since they are giving the same memories. The unity one is able to used on all covenants. But I was saying it should upgrade the existing memory to be the unity one.

The new memory will make the old covenant legendaries sort of obsolete since they share the unique equipped with the other old legendaries. The old covenant legendary memories should at least be considered the new unique equipped effect when you get access to the new belt, or be converted to the unity memory imo.

That and or make all memories craftable on any slot would be a nice change since tier will have many conflicts with what slot you want to craft.

Asking for the second time: Has it been confirmed that items made with Memory of Unity are “Unique-Equipped: Shadowlands Crafted Legendary” instead of “Unique: Enlightened Legendary”?

And if so, please point to where that is. Thank you.

1 Like

Memory of Unity would be like the belt since its the same memory. But the covenant specific ones I think will still be Shadowlands Crafted Legendaries, rendering them useless.

Well… yeah. That’s the whole point, the Memory is just better since not only does it change with your covenant, but can go on any gear slot.

Yea so if that’s the legendary you are using you are sort of forced to craft one more then others if your other legendary is also something you want on a belt. Most powers conflict with tier pieces.

I think the covenant memories should turn into memories of unity/ or have the enlighted legendary effect when you unlock the unity memory so people don’t have to craft two legendries at the start. That week legendries will be very expensive.

okay give me the idea, is the new memory a revamp of an old memory?

The new memory lets you use the old covenant legendaries with another legendary and will change to your other covenant legendaries if you swap covenants. So the old ones will be essentially useless since you probably can’t stack the same effect. If you are currently using the old covenant legendaries you will have to recraft those anyway. So you can use the better upgraded version. Or opt to use the belt and craft another piece.

It would be better at least initially to upgrade the old one to the new one when you obtain the new memory.