Memory of unity legendary slot

If i have memory of unity and i craft unity legendary , then will i be able to use 2 legendaries or I 'm only able to use legendary belt that is got from the campaign? I’m so confused , need helps.

Memory of Unity crafted will function the exact same way as the free belt.

I’m currently using a memory of unity back, and a spec legendary belt.

1 Like

Normally i cannot use 2 crafted legendaries in my slots. What you’re trying to say is i can use 2 crafted legendaries if one of them is crafted unity legendary?

One leggo is your covenant leggo, that is either the free belt or the unity legendary.

the second is whatever other one you choose to use

1 Like

One of your legos has to be unity. Either the belt you get from the quest or one you craft using the unity memory, either works. Must say Unity.
Your second lego can be anything else.

Keep in mind the unity lego is your cov ability, so pick something else for your second lego.

1 Like

Unity (and items made from that memory) have a different tag. It’s not Unique: Shadowlands Crafted (1), it’s Unique: Enlightened Legendary (1). the 2

1 Like

I thought i could use a convenant legendary and i created a 291 legendary of a convenant legendary and i’m not able to use 2 legendaries. I can only use 2 legendaries if it’s free belt or crafted unity legendary?

Correct. This was known back when the patch was on PTR.

1 Like

For your Unity legendary, you have 2 options:

• You can use the free belt from the ZM campaign, but it is hard-locked to item level 265, and can only go in the belt slot, and you have to do the ZM campaign for each character you want the belt on.
  • You can craft the Unity legendary in any slot (Except weapons or trinkets), up to item level 291, requiring you to farm or purchase the materials, the same as the other Shadowlands legendary items. You also need to farm to revered with the Enlightened to buy the Unity memory, but you only need to do so on one character, as the memory is account-wide.

Whichever Unity option you choose, you can equip it alongside your other (Non-Unity) legendary item.

For example, as of the time of this post, I have a crafted 291 Unity in the wrist slot, and a 291 Deathmaker in my cloak slot. You can inspect my character to see.

2 Likes

the unity legendary IS your covenant legendary.
you can either have the free belt, the whatever level unity or the original cov legg version, but you cant run double cov legendary
would defeat the purpose

1 Like

So if i already have my single legendary as my covenant legendary im SOL then i take it. Got to spend more bucks and recraft a whole new legendary?

1 Like

Yes. Plain and simple. You can have a spec-legendary and your covenant legendary IF it is the unity-specific legendary which will either be the quest belt or if you buy the memory which allows you to make it on literally any legendary possible slot.

yeah complete waste. will just keep my single cov legendary.

depends on what you’re trying to use in conjunction, Unity will always use your Covenant Leggo Ability, so you need to pick something that doesnt focus on a Covenant Ability. for example i have Final Verdict which is a stronger Templar’s Verdict, and then i got the Unity Belt which improves use of Divine Toll, since i am part of the Kyrian Covenant.

already have a neck with night fae elder fragments. so i would have to destroy this legendary and craft a new unity one to host that ability. then i now have to go buy/craft another legendary item to use another power.

would think they would just allow you to move your cov one to the unity slot and recraft something else on to your other legendary.

oh well

You can use the free belt and then just make/use your spec one. You’re tying your own hand behind your back here.

you must’ve missed the dozen or so WoWtubers who made it crystal clear, that if you were wearing a cov leggo that you should trade it in for a new leggo, nobody’s fault but your own that you didnt switch out. also gl getting into any groups with your one leggo, you’re gonna be pugged out of play because you’re missing out on a TON of power.

It must be the Unity one. It cannot be a Covenant specific legendary.

No, because the Covenant specific one doesn’t change if you change Covenants. The Unity does.

You are right. I uninstalled instead. Thanks.

1 Like

lol ok bye, should leave the forums while you’re at it.

1 Like