Memory of Kalimdor disappears from Warband Bank?

I had numerous Memory of Kalimdor in my Warband Bank, upon switching characters the memories are gone from the bank and I have logged back into the previous character to them being no where in their bags. It appears the bank deleted them?

UPDATE: Wanted to come back and state I figured out the issue, though this is a very strange bug that I think needs to be addressed. The Memories have a combine function when you have 20 of them. What happened is I had 17 in my warband bank. I then collected 5 on my character from another event, when I went to my warband bank it would not let me see the 17 as that would put me over 20. I had to go to another character which did not have any to be able to see them again in the warband bank. I then reduced the stack of 17 to 15 which then allowed me to switch back to my character who had 5 and they were then able to see the memories in the warband bank and grab them to combine.

It appears maybe items that have a combine value bug out in the warband bank.

2 Likes

I’m experiencing this bug also and I assume it’s because the items are marked as Unique (20). When you first go over the cap, the items in your warbank become invisible, but they’re still in the bank if you switch to another character. However, if you log back onto your first character without reducing the number in your warbank, the items in your character’s bags are deleted it seems.

I assume this might affect a number of other items with a unique (x) tag on them.

2 Likes

I am also having this issue. I put the memories in my warband bank from when I was doing the event on alts, but on my main I couldn’t see them. I was able to log back to the original character and they were there. Guessing it has to do with them being Unique (20) also. I would have thought it still would have showed up but only let you withdraw up to the amount that would put you at 20, but I guess not.

Edit: When withdrawing some of the memories on an alt and leaving in less than or equal to the amount that would give a character 20 of them, they showed up in the warband bank again.

Same issue with memories - couldn’t collect some that got sent to the mailbox from Postmaster as the total in warbank and in the mail put me over 20.

After switching characters, the total in warbank dropped, and now even after collecting the ones from the mailbox and depositing, have less than 20.

The same thing happened to me, I was at 18 in the warband bank and it disappeared when I collected the next 5. So it showed 5 in the warband bank.

To solve the problem since I was not able to select the 5 memory because there were actually 23,

I did shift+right click and wrote 5 into the box.

Then I could now transfer the 5 into my main bag. Then by going to an alt in the bank the 18others were indeed there so I did the samething with the 15 needed and i mailed them to my main.

To open the mail i had to delete the 3 left into the warbank.

1 Like