Memory of final verdict

So the world boss is like 1 months away and I got a fresh paladin. No other way to get it except the rng bs in Korthia?

Only other way is to spend 35 Grateful Offerings to your Covenant Renown Quartermaster after you get four of your Anima Conductor points reinforced.

Tell me more of what you mean by this, I need to get this legendary too. Btw is the boss really a month away ffs

I’m seeing valinor as the next boss coming up this Tuesday my dude, just checked

Where do you see that?? Man I really hope soooooooo

I just googled for the rotation schedule and the first thing that popped up had valinor as nov 30th which is Tuesday. It also showed this weeks so I assume it is accurate.

I too would like to read more on this please

Can’t post links but just google shadowlands world boss schedule, it was the first thing to pop up written nov 23rd

You can also buy Chronicle of Lost Memories in Korthia for 2000 Cataloged Research. Which is really easy to grind.

Well, he did say not doing korthia rng bs, so I figured he already was aware of the korthia method.

um, final verdict memory wb is up right now. so. get it while you can?? all you needed to do was wait 4 days