Melee dps looking for guild

Hi, I’m looking for a new guild and am willing to switch realms and not faction. Thats Engligh speaking and in the EST time zone. Im looking for a nice and friendly casual guild. Im interested in doing mythic dungeons, raids, and occasionally battlegrounds. Its hard for me to find a guild cause I’m feral druid with a decent io score, item level 427, and I have social anxiety. Ive been playing feral druid since 2005, please don’t tell me to change me spec.
If you want to contact me, my battle tag is wilykcat#1927

Our guild, Pride of Proudmore is a casual, LGBTQ+ (and allies) friendly guild looking for DPS! We are all about everyone playing the spec they like. I will add you on bnet so we can chat more.

Edited to add my btag: wickettherat#1824

Hi there well we are alliance, we are friendly and we are looking to add a few new faces to our community. I try to make sure people feel included, I host events and have all raid levels avail to those that have the desire to raid. We are a mythic focused guild yes, but we have a relaxed chill atmosphere here in Transcend on the server Turalyon. Going to leave you a few links here and methods of contact and I will add your BT. mine is (Brittster#1804). Thanks for your time and have a good day
Discord: Jaharra#9913 (fastest method of contact)
BT: Brittster#1804
Wow progress: www.wowprogress com/guild/us/turalyon/Transcend

1 Like

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We encourage our members to play whatever spec they enjoy, so feel free to play feral as much as you wish! :smiley:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey there! I’m Ken, and my guild is looking for people just like you! We’re laid back, and actually in need of some DPS to do mythic + with, as well as raiding Eternal Palace (7/8 N, 1/8 H). You’d have a core spot in our team. There’s no pressure, and besides raiding and mythics, we’re just looking for people to join our family. :slight_smile: I added your btag, and mine is Kenny#1122. Hope to hear from you!

• Ken, Resolute

(Edit - We also have a discord server and would be thrilled to chat with you. Discord link is discord.gg/m2pzZHp. and if you’re feeling anxious it’s absolutely okay to not pop on, but if you do - Let someone know so we can give you privileges and get you set up!)

Hi Wilycat,
We’re a 2 night raiding guild whose feral druid is moving to his mage, so we could use your dps!
We raid Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time) which is 7-10 pacific and 9-12 eastern.

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last tier… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come progress with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

I hope you consider us! If not I hope you find what you’re looking for.

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929 or Swifyre#1796,

Hey Wilykcat!
Exodus on Fizzcrank/Aggramar would love to have you join our group! We Raid Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 8:30-11:00pm EST
We’re a casual and fairly laid back guild, that enjoys raiding and progression but also just wants to have fun and play the classes we enjoy. We typically do not clear farther than H, but sometimes we’ll try the first couple bosses on Mythic at the end of a raid tier. We usually do M+ and world content while hanging out together in Discord on off nights.
I’ll add you on Bnet and we can talk! I’m Locks#11134

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT