Melee DPS class recommendation for controller user. APM no issue but friendly targeting maybe

Hello,

I am recently returned to wow and would like to participate in as high content as possible with a melee dps class on controller. I recognize I wont reach the highest level, but basically I can get my rotation down very well. The issue is friendly targeting with utility spells. I have an ability to target my party frames but it’s not as quick as a mouseover macro. Any class recommendations that aren’t super reliant on their utility that targets team mates?

I am interested in these classes - WW monk, arms warrior, ret paladin, havoc DH.

From what I understand WW monk has ring of purity which is easy for me to cast and tigers lust and a cleanse. Again I can’t insta cast lust and cleanse on teammates due to controller. But I can still cast it decently fast with my shortcuts. How much of an issue is this? Do I have to insta cleanse in certain situations?

Warrior - This class seems like the utility doesn’t target allies, more like aoe stuns and shouts. I heard that interception may be coming back for fury in the next expansion, but even then that’s one target ally spell. Would you recommend just doing warrior because of this?

Ret paladin - this class has the most targeting of allies, but the base rotation is also very simple. How much is ret expected to insta cleanse/ bless/ freedom their allies?

Demon Hunter - stuns sigils etc. I heard this DPS was overall harder to play, but execution wise it’s quite easy on controller. Thoughts? Thanks!

My partner has been successfully mythic raiding since Legion was released, and he uses a controller. Havok Demon Hunter is his class. He can comfortably fit all the buttons and consumables onto the controller, and only uses the keyboard for clicking non combat items like a Hearthstone, and of course to chat.

You never have to target any allies as Havok. And gliding around on a controller is insanely fun.