"Meet with the Zandalari Emissary" - He doesn't continue the quest (WORKAROUND FOUND)

Level 70 character. I went to Orgimmar, talked to the Allied Race Panda guy there.

He gave me the following quest:

Zandalari Unlock Quest - “A Royal Occasion.”

Quest says “Meet with the Zandalari Emissary at The Great Seal in Darzar’alor.”

The Emissary is not where the quest says he should be. I am literally standing on the spot that the quest says he should be at. He’s not here.

He’s on the other side of the room and he does not have any interaction other than buying stuff. So I can’t continue the Alllied Race Unlock Quest. As I understand it, you still have to to the Allied Unlock quest, but you do not have to do any of the things prior to make the quest available, like zone achievements and reputation grind.

So, looks like I can’t unlock Zandalari after all.

Edit - Here’s a workaround:

In other words:

1. Go to the Embassy Panda and collect ALL of the available Allied Race Quests.
  2. Stop at Grommash Hold, witness the interaction between the Vulpera Leader and Baine.
  3. Talk to the Vulpera Leader to start their quest. Then leave.
  4. Go to Zandalar to do the Zandalari Troll quest, and the NPC SHOULD be where he is supposed to be.
1 Like

i tried to do the same thing. it says he is in the floor for me

1 Like

According to the Game’s quest marker he is in the room below The Great Seal but the door is closed and there is no way to get to him.

I thought all you had to do was GO to the embassy and that it was bugged. So you have to do the final step of each quest or what?

as far as I can tell, you still have to do the Allied Race Quest, you just don’t have to do all the other stuff before it, like the reputation and the BFA achievements.

1 Like

This is strange because I did not do that for Dark Iron Dwarves and the alliance ones but they all popped as ready ASAP

Interesting. Let me go see my Alliance character and see.

Are they available? I wish the notes said more than “Go to the embassy and be level 40”

1 Like

the Embassy Panda gave me the Allied Unlock Quests to do.

So you have to:

1. Be Level 40
  2. Visit the Embassy Panda
  3. Complete the Allied Race Unlock Quest

What you DO NOT have to do:

1. Gain reputation with the Allied Race
  2. Complete Campaign Achievements
2 Likes

thanks much

Kul Tirans are doing the same thing for me that Malth is saying.

It’s the only one I don’t have open.

I have one Alliance character over 40. All my other girls are Horde and a majority over 50.

Has anyone found a fix for this or is it simply bugged atm?

1 Like

no fix yet from what i see

2 Likes

I am having the same issue and some people I talk to in game are saying they can just play them without the quests being done but mine is saying I have to do the quests which is fine… IF THEY WORKED!

I am confused. I thought quest requirements were removed? Doesn’t sound ok to me.

2 Likes

Now you only have to do the specific allied race quest, not all the previous required questlines

1 Like

You can’t do it when you don’t have access to the NPC…

3 Likes

I was able to successfully find the NPC on one of my characters, but only because this character is caught up with the BFA Zandalari quest line.

Unfortunately, it STILL does not unlock the allied race!

1 Like

I can interact with the NPC but only to shop, he doesnt continue the quest

I’m having the same issue where it says he’s in the floor, but he’s in the next room over and I cannot do anything with him.