"Meet with the Zandalari Emissary" - He doesn't continue the quest (WORKAROUND FOUND)

think they will hotfix this tomorrow and remove the quest req as they never said anything about this

just look at how many ppl are unable to unlock bec it is bugged… bec there shouldnt be any quests at all

1 Like

Ive seen people in other threads saying they’ve fixed it but thats few and far between.

Having the same issue here. Quest marker says he’s in the floor.
I’ve tried on multiple characters :frowning:

So, I hopped on to my first toon that has The Throne of Zuldazar completed and I was able to continue with The Royal Occasion!

I had this issues before. All I had to do was the intro quests when you first arrive in Zandalar… I cant remember teh quest names but basically once you get introduced to that character he will appear there.

Otherwise without those intro quests it will just lead you to where he is supposed to be.

I’m thinking we are just going to have to wait for a fix. It’s just broken.

Looks like a couple quests might be required inside the great seal to fully open the zone or it’s phased until you do some quests or something. If that’s the case, hope it gets fixed.

1 Like

Yeah, all my progress for the campaign during BFA is on alliance so I have nothing done on horde. Considering the changes were made to make the allied races accessible, it doesn’t make sense for us to do prerequisite quests because of a bug.

Imagine if they had just you know, made them available without hassle? lol

I would have preferred that, but if I wasn’t prevented from completing the current requirements because of a buggy and pooly planned patch, I wouldn’t really care.

I paid a 3 change of race pack for this Blizzard… :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

I come from swtor come on!

1 Like

I finished the main story up to the kings death and still stuck, cant find the npc…

Thanks for the update, i was working on the story quests just to find out. Must really be bugged then.

1 Like

Found the fix, go back to org and grab the emissary quest for all the allied races and start the vlupera one in org. Then head back to Zuld and quest guy is there and can do it.

1 Like

This is exactly what I did.

and by “Start the Vulpera Quest” we mean, to go to Grommash Hold and talk to the Vulpera NPC, watch the interaction between him an Baine, talk to him again, and then leave.

This Workaround probably deserves its own thread, tbh, my guy.

Didn’t work on my end. I’ll keep trying different variations.

Usually something like this means that you are in the wrong phase, possibly because of another quest you have.

I was so sad when i couldnt do the questline, but this works thankfully! thank you!

But if i had unlock the vulperas prior to the patch, what else can i do :frowning:

I confirm i took the quest for nightborne and maghar orcs and when i head back to the zuldazar the npc was finaly there