Meet the Earthen, A New Playable Allied Race

Blasted soil suckers

4 Likes

I like’m but, a new race, like the Ascended Nerubians, would have been a much stronger selling point for the expac than a 3rd flavor of a race we already have access to :l

Also think their on-use racial (Azerite Surge) is probably not going to be worth the global, just like other on-use damage racials such as Vulpera and Lightforged. These racials typically don’t scale well and don’t mesh with spec rotations for generating resources and maintaining buffs.

It’d have been better if Azerite Surge was a mechanic you would use pre-pull. Like giving a main stat/versatility buff, with increased duration based on empowered level.

3 Likes

why are they bearded woman…

11 Likes

Please, this is our last chance. Do not let the Horde have dwarves. We’ll gladly let the Alliance have an extra Allied race.

2 Likes

You know why…

4 Likes

Because bearded dwarves have been a part of fantasy for a long time. We also exist too. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Why another reskin, though. Out of the menagerie of creatures and races in the actual Warcraft World, we’re getting boring stone dwarves to go with the boring regular dwarves…

Thanks…

Gnolls, Murlocs, Sethrak, Naga, Ogres, the cat people from Draenor… But nah, more squat humans to stare at please…

And why do they get to be PALADINS? Why?! Worgen and Night Elves–you know what, never mind. If trash gnomes can become Monks by simply downloading it via usb from their Kingdom of Refuse, Earthen probably sat on a Sun Stone that Ash Ketchum dropped.

9 Likes

Gross. Not looking forward to seeing these things waddling around. The crystal growths make my skin crawl. Forget the spider filter, I need an earthen filter.

10 Likes

Blizzard definitely made a choice with these ones…

12 Likes

Out of everything… this? I guess we’ll never get Ogres or Murlocs.

6 Likes

So, you lied to us at blizzcon with the DK thing, cool…cool…

5 Likes

Huh? It says:

It doesn’t mention a separate War Within campaign. Complete Earthen quests. Complete leveling campaign.

1 Like

A change isn’t a lie. Lots of things change from pre-alpha to alpha to beta to live. Not everything we see at Blizzcon makes it into the game.

That doesn’t meant they lied.

Also: it made zero sense to begin with. So good change.

4 Likes

We have hooved creatures being rogues…sense is gone. They said they could be a class, and removed it arbitrarily. It is a lie.

8 Likes

Man I wish I could make one early :frowning:

Oh well I’ll just have to prioritize unlocking them.

1 Like

Being a rogue is more than just sneaking.

And felt goes a long way.

3 Likes

Then you would have no traction. So why aren’t they slipping around falling half the time. If they gave them a random 2 second fall and stun as they move, would make more sense

2 Likes

How do you know we don’t?

Besides, ungulates tend to be very sure-footed. Look at goats.

5 Likes

So are Tauren part goat and cow and moose?

1 Like

You do know hooves don’t make much noise at all unless they have horseshoes, right?

Earthen have been locked away from everything and everyone for thousands of years. They were never exposed to the Lich King.

4 Likes