Mechagon storage

There needs to be a bank or some sort of mechagon only storage place for all the mechagon related items on Mechagon

Like a mechagon toolchest in rustbolt.

8 Likes

Yeah. I poked at a player for wanting bigger bags… Now I’m understanding why.

Sorry random guy I picked on.

1 Like

Or, you could just buy bigger bags or clear out all of the junk from your inventory. I am having no problems keeping space in my bags for all of the mechagon and nazjatar stuffs with only the 30 slot bags (though I should upgrade eventually…)

I would even do some ridiculous quest for it blizzard

1 Like

I have the biggest bags you can acquire. I clean them out daily.

Then you really shouldnt have any issues. Ive got gear, a surplus of food, feasts, and flasks for unholy and blood, as well as all of my essence fragments and random engineering bits and bobs like the wrench, hammer, gnomish army knife, mrrl cape, net-o-matic 5000,secret fish goggles, hearthstones for different places in one bag (you can replace your normal hearthstone with a toy hearthstone on your action bar to save a slot in your bags), all of the mechagon and nazjatar reagents, components, and extras in another bag, crafting reagents like meat, fish, cloth, herbs, and ores as well as any boe item i plan on sending to alts for gearing or xmog in another bag, and then my backpack and last remaining bag are for random junk that is either going to be vendored or moved to another bag.

Do you happen to make any use of your reagent bank? It is very helpful to have. I would use my normal bank as well, except its filled with random junk from over the years with lots of small bags that i should also upgrade or throw out. But storage really isnt as big of an issue, unless you have a hoarding problem that is.

I like this idea. Could be exclusive to the island.

2 Likes

You can put spare parts and such into the reagent bank. It’s in boralus/dazar’alore (or anywhere else there’s a bank of course), but it’s better than nothing.

Very good idea.

1 Like