Mechagnome Mage might be my new love

Pressing mirror image and hyper organic light originator at the same time to become 6 dope little mechagnomes releases the happy chemicals.

That is all.

Mechagnome BiS.

19 Likes

Oh man I wish theyā€™d just take that racial off the GCD so you can just macro into things just to mess with the system.

Gave me a throwback to mage in Torghast.

6 Likes

Iā€™m actually jealous Iā€™ve never discovered this race/class combo until today. Mage has always been a go to alt either for AoE gold farming/Classic era times boosting/ or just having a ton of good tools in PvP.
Iā€™ve never actually MAINED mage. I think I might rock this mecha out and see how it holds, but DF mage seems like my kinda thing.

1 Like

Mages are awesome. Lust, control, burst. Occasionally they make others smarter too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I wanted this to be a talent choice thing capstone node whatever so badly. I get it needs to be balanced and probably wouldnā€™t even be useful, but it looked soooo amazing when you got the ā€œsmarterā€ mirror images set up. Having your character fire off a flurry and then a mirror image drop a meteor while another casts the whooshing vortex arcane thing looked incredible. It was crazy

2 Likes

Yes this was the bees knees man. It would feel like a show.

I do worry that in m+ content that these smart images may not be as player friendly as they might have been in Torghast.

1 Like

Can do it on monks too with that one move. I forget itā€™s name.

Abominations!! Throw them in the fire!

Mechagnome you are your own group.

1 Like

/flex. Lock pick? You mean magic fingers?

3 Likes

Whatā€™s a rogue? I got food and portals too if you need mate Huehuehue :slight_smile:

mechagnomeā€¦mechagnomeā€¦I mean thats a bold pick right there.

Sacrifice tmog on 1 character for being cool af. Gnome mog imo is the worst in game anyway, (except boots weirdly enough) would like to see more actual customization options for the mechas tho true true true

3 Likes

I mean if your going for a steampunk western lookā€¦yeah i guess. but why would you do that in wow?

youre a gnome/and or goblin too lmao

Ahhhhhh. Iā€™m having a good morning. Welcome, my fellow cyber mage. You wonā€™t be disappointed.

1 Like

That was the one thing I loved about Torghast. Going in and getting the mirror power repeatedly.

Having an army of ā€˜meā€™ running about had me laughing my butt off. I wish there was a talent to increase that number in the game, seriously. Itā€™s too funny for words.

Hmmmm. I think I know what Iā€™ll be playing for MOP remix.

1 Like

Mechagnomes are the superior choice in race.

1. Were cybernetic gnomes
  2. We have the best racial armor
  3. All the ā€œtechā€ looking weapons and shield look better because of number 2
  4. Best swim animation
  5. You can have cool Rp titles ā€œMechaknight, Ninjaneerā€ to name a few
4 Likes

I certainly enjoy mine.

Even better when you use it in PvP, and enemies are trying to parse out which one is real lol.

2 Likes