Mechagnome Love Thread šŸ„°

Would be neat if we could get some extra arms kind of like this guy. Btw. I just got trust level 3 today!

6 Likes

Dr Octopus mechagnome edition. Loving it.

2 Likes

My friend Mortymer uses Wonderwing 2.0 for flying and the Mechagon Mechanostrider for not flying. He says he would use the Scrapforged Mechaspider or the X-995 Mechanocat, but he really likes the Mechanostrider.

I say that if itā€™s not got flames held in place by big, iron platesā€¦ itā€™s not worth riding.

3 Likes

I think, and I could be wrong, fuzzy math, but if you do every daily you can get something like 1200-1500 rep per day. Took me about a month to complete from neutral, so at worst youā€™re maybe 2 weeks out tops. Itā€™s so worth it, and I did not hate mechagon like I hated argussian. In fact Iā€™m planning to paragon it on this character, I think Iā€™m right about where youā€™re at.

1 Like

Just curious how does one become trust level 3?

1 Like
2 Likes

Believe it or not I have the mechanostrider keybound, but then on the edge of the screen I have the mechanocat and both scrapforged as well as rusted mechanocrawlers. I was wondering why people were camping the spider then the rusty mount dropped, go figure, it looks sweet especially if you go with a rusted look yourself.

Now I just need the wheel from rustfeather. So far Iā€™ve only killed him like three times (just found out the other day he has the wheel mount) and Iā€™ve got quite a way to paragon rustbolt so Iā€™m optimistic. I have jetpack schematics to get to him too, saves time.

1 Like

Shardling summed it up well. I didnā€™t expect to ever get trust level 3. Iā€™ve been suspended twice in the past before.

2 Likes

ALERT: Overclocking Initiated!
Commence Greetings Protocol MK5 "Hello how is e- ERROR OVERHEAT SHUTDOWN IMMANENT

4 Likes

Perhaps dial down the overclocking protocol.

Ugh the cringe thread :grimacing: orc will disassemble someday!

As another newcomer to the Alliance, you mechagnomes are all right by me.

2 Likes

I love mechagnomes is because growing up I was diagnosed with asphegers and kids called me a fat robot kid who was retard. Now Iā€™m love kulterians, mechagnomes, and void elfā€™s because they remind me of that kid that was different but loved fantasy and everyone.:innocent:

3 Likes

Thank you, my Dark Iron friend! It is empowering to have our allies tell us such. We get a great deal of hate for absolutely the wrong reasons.

Further, Iā€™d like to say that Iā€™ve enjoyed immensely my adventures in dungeons with most every Dark Iron Iā€™ve met. All of you have a certain passionateā€¦ Flame about you. :sunglasses:

Too many judge without knowing who a person or people are. Iā€™m glad we mechagnomes and our fellow Kulā€™tirans and void elves can fit your personality and can relate to.

I cannot wait to meet your mechagnome, and look forward to it!

4 Likes

My Mechagnome judges me every time I log in. She stares at me with those headlight eyes, giving me the silent treatment. I promise I will level you for that beautiful heritage armour eventually, I swear it!

Iā€™m just burnt out on levelling at the moment.

ā€œBut you just finished levelling three new Night Elves!ā€

Iā€¦ uhā€¦

(shadowmeld)

:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Ill be honest I dont get all the hate with Mechagnomes.
The whole allied race thing was supposed to be Subraces initially, the only odd one out are Vulpera

It gives me my warhammer 40k grimdark vibe with a bit of humor 10/10 in my book.

5 Likes

I was really hoping for Gilgoblin paired with Mechagnomes tbh. Love these guys from Nazjatar.

This is my model edit demonstrating what they probably would have looked like with model updates-(minus the tentacle hair).

Eyes still need a bit of work here.

That said. Both would have been nice.

3 Likes

Gilgoblin would have been awesome.

Wonderous!

I agree. I wish weā€™d had many more ARā€™s.

3 Likes

Iā€™m suddenly a fan of shortstack mermaids

2 Likes

Slots as Iā€™ve said is the problem. Many people say pff these races should just be a custom option, but I find it more ideal if blizzard can put out subraces as actual races with the addition of new ones too.

Iā€™m suddenly a fan of shortstack mermaids

My friend posted this earlier in the thread, yes. Mergoblins would be awesome. Maybe a bit impractical cause of the lack of land walking legs, but still adorable. I will be sharing the rest once part 1 of my project is done.

3 Likes