Mechagnome heritage armor incomplete

Mechagnome heritage armor is nice. But because of the very nature of the “mecha” gnome I feel that the armor is incomplete! To complete the heritage armor for the mechagnomes what is needed is… A class receiving their heritage set gets…

Energy weapons! For the warrior that I would like to make it would receive…

Light Sabers (2) - 1 hand weapons that are unobtrusive to the armor set! A small tube(s) on the side of the set.
Light sword (2) - 2 hand
Energy Shield - Drawn as a small tube from the side producing a transparent energy shield

Casters - A staff that they actually use to cast! Imagine that! A caster that actually uses it’s weapon to cast.

Hunter - Staff (bow) and light sword/saber. The staff/bow again a small tube pulled from the side expanding into the weapon shooting various colored energy bolts

Quite simply none of the weapons currently in game “fit” the heritage armor set. Not that the weapons aren’t going to look good but more make the armor set not look good. For the creation of 3 weapons (staff/bow animations would need to be added) could add a whole new quest line for the rest of the populace to acquire. I say quest line and not craft because of the completely ridiculous practice of putting exclusive materials in dungeons.

End transmission…

3 Likes

The Mechagon patch added a lot of weapons that easily fit with the armor just saying

Thats some of them

1 Like

Yeah heritage weapons would be cool. NPC dark irons use a shield that ive always wanted for my DI, that uses the heritage armor.

1 Like

The fact that Blood Elves dont have acces to the iconic glaive and shield to complete the “Spellbreaker” unit look is almost criminal. They were cool looking even back in TBC but the new models are absolutely gorgeous

I wouldn’t be surprised if heritage weapons are added as a sort of “phase 2” so that players are more inclined to level the different races to whatever the new max ends up being

1 Like

They might make them available once all races have heritage sets

Don’t like them! I think the Mecha heritage set is one of the top 2 set designs in game (Worgen the other). Those weapons drastically compromise the aesthetic look of the armor.
Don’t like em!
Don’t like em!

/wavehi

ps… Wondering why I posted as Tandri and not Briggs! Oh well! LoL!

Only warfront sets appear to be getting matching weapons, unless Ive missed something else.

That’s actually a pretty awesome idea and point.

They do require less in the form of armor and the idea of a giant 2hd laser sword or something like that would be dooooooope.