Mechagnome druids?

I swear I am not on the funny sauce.

Night Elves got the druidism from Elune or some such, Worgen got it from Night Elves, both Tauren race got it from somewhere similar, but both Kul Tirans and Zandalari got druidism from completely different sources, one is Drust magic and another is Loa power.

So why not have techno based druidism, steampunk perversion sort of speak. The forms would be akin to transformers or mech suits. You can even rationalise balance powers are lazers and napalm (moonfire and starfire already look like lazer from orbit).

And you can give Vulpera druids to compensate, coming from sand magic or whatever.

I would just really like to see some small stature race being a druid, it really makes no sense to me why all the race that can be druids have to giants.

The appeal of druids is they used to be one race per side. We lost something when they opened it. No one on alliance considers Worgen to be real druids, and people aren’t even processing Fat Humans can be as well.

I feel it is subjective, I personally was always frustrated by the lack of option especially when I initially disliked Night Elves as a race

I mean, I prove both those statements wrong, so… (I have an alliance character, I’m just too lazy to switch.)

Not sure you get hyperbolic exaggeration to make a point, so…

I welcome druids of all stripes, but some of them scare me a little. Worgen “cat” form comes from a race that has never seen large cats before. Kul Tiran “moonkin” form creeps me out. Night elves and tauren druids are the best.

I’ve said this in a thread covering a similar topic: if we want some class for Mechagnomes based on robots and lasers and such, it would be far better for Blizzard to release a Tinker class than to reskin Druid into something completely different.