Mech versus Airship quest bugged

Quest is bugged, progress tracker doesnt update while completing objective unless you reload UI. Airship never lands to begin final part of the quest either.

4 Likes

Having the same issue…Mekk never showed up and my toon i stranded on the airship with no way to finish the quest.

I had the same problem today and had to log out and login again before I could finish it.

On this quest right now. Seems to be bugged the mech flys to the airship but i can’t shoot the ship at all. my character pic still shows myself so i wonder if its not counting you as in the mech. also can’t leave the mech without abandoning the quest or reloading UI or logging out and in.

6 Likes

I’m having the same problem, I’ve tried reloading ui, relogging, exiting game, turning off all addons, nothing has worked.

Same, I submitted a bug report about it

Same issue here.

I’m having the same issue

I am as well

I had to log out just to get off the mech. Its probably just a left over patch issue.

Same, it doesnt let me shot the canons, so annoying

I’m having the same issue. The mech wont fire anything or cause damage when I hit the action button. It won’t let me dismount either. I can’t finish the war campaign until this is fixed. Its an old issue, so I don’t see why it hasn’t been addressed yet with an actual fix.

4 Likes

having the same issue… im shooting blanks… and yes… its not a metaphor

same quest is bugged…cant even get out of mech without logging out

There’s a crowd at Gallywix now with the same problem, too. I tried to kill some time by clearing WQs that might have been interfering with phasing, but no luck. If you can’t exit the mech, you can save some time by abandoning the quest instead of logging out. That will place you back at the start.

1 Like

Yup same issue as well, submitted bug and ticket.

Same issue, hoping for a fix soon

same issue, seems this exact same issue happened during the last patch too.

I cant believe how many horde quest are so bugged like this. The Voldun opening quest was bugged too. Why hasnt this been addressed yet? i been doing laps around this airship for 5 mins

still broken, i wonder if they have seen this yet ?