MDI Season 1 Global Champions!

Yeah hence why i was displeased and worried wow is going to add more armors to the ingame store. But lootboxes in general will be banned soon

Yea, it’s looking like that, under gambling laws.

I actually don’t much mind them if they can be earned through playing, it’s when you can only buy them with real money that annoys me, and a lot of times they’re pretty expensive.

Looks like eso is getting that memo https://www.pcgamer.com/elder-scrolls-online-loot-box-items-will-soon-be-earnable-with-in-game-currency/

That is a good thing i think microsoft being in charge of zenimax now will help ease down microtransactions. I am glad we can agree on some things

Maybe MS will make them clean up their code and stop using the same broken engine >.>

Gamebyro is long since overdo to be put out of its misery.

I fully expect after elder scrolls 6 they will do that as those games were in devlopment before microsoft purchased bethesda as a whole.

Starfield is first, I wouldn’t be surprised if they haven’t even started 6

Well if Stanfield fails microsoft will step in and be like hey we are going help you fix your engine.

Hell, we still don’t even know what that game is about, maybe they haven’t even done a lot on that one yet…

Bethesda is pretty slow as of late

It might be microsoft changing things at bethesda.

1 Like

I love being able to watch top players switch their covenants and conduits based on which dungeon they are doing.

I would love to try to do what they do… o wait I can’t cuz on live servers covenants are locked and we don’t just get full BiS templates of every covenent.

Never before have I even seen a top player play my class not be able to try to do what I see them do.

Covenants are stupid.

2 Likes

Pokemon GO PVP gets more viewers than AWC and MDI.

1 Like

Pokemon is a broader reaching IP

WoW esports is hard to watch if you don’t know wow, so it’s mostly only wow players who watch it.

You have no idea how big of an IP WoW used to be, do you?

1 Like

Even in it’s hayday WoW pales to ip like Pokemon.

1 Like

good ole Blizz. making the prize pool so small only one team can actually compete seriously. warcraft esports will always be 2 teams mowing over everyone. imagine the NBA but every team but 2 had to work full-time jobs on top of practicing time and the other 2 get full advantage of being able to practice, prep, work out, and prepare all day long for months. either increase the prize pools (which are a joke btw compared to how much you siphon from your players) and give other teams a reason to focus and put in the time like echo aka old method. or stop putting what little money you do put in into the actual game. we’ve had a content lull for way too long, stop blaming covid because obviously you had the time/resources to do this. no one watches arena because no one wanted to watch method red vs method black for 5 years.

1 Like

Pokemon Go.

Can i have your gold?

And, A) it’s still pokemon, and b) pokemon go is still quite popular

It’s also considerably easier to understand than wow esports.

UM AKTSHUUUULY it would be intravenously

adjusts glasses

They don’t live in their parents basements. These days they live in communal houses so they can practice 24/7. Generally on an IV of mountain dew, red bull, and pop rocks.