MDI is a disaster. No word from blizzard

LOL, a hard reset should be a forfeit or have a big time penalty. But nope, doesn’t matter. I just want classes to get buff and more diversity on teams.

2 Likes

the hard reset was because of an issue with the game, not the players. The commentators had to wait for blizzard to confirm it before they would call a redo. Which they did… and the same problem happened again… Still on the game side.

Blizzard wouldn’t have allowed it if they thought/found that it was the players doing it.

5 Likes

I’m confident we’ll see a fix in 9.3.5, two weeks before 10.0 drops.

31 Likes

I mean, 50k were viewing at one time today? They probably think the MDI is going quite well.

7 Likes

Pretty sure any kind of football sport does better.

1 Like

Except to post “BUY MORE PETS!”:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/shadowlands-mounts-pets-and-more-part-1/841703

No. Like 10 people on the forums have made threads today stating that it’s boring so clearly no one is enjoying it.

2 Likes

That reset sure worked out well for DGS.

That could have been a bot auto posting for all I know.

For all we know they’re all bots posting.

1 Like

I think people are talking about the bugs and having to reset instances a few times.

Except that had nothing to to do with buying anything.

But sure, be angry.

3 Likes

Roger Roger.

1 Like

Can confirm I am a human bot. I will read posts and ignore context.

2 Likes

It’s obvious they stopped caring about WoW and are just milking it with almost 0 actual effort for however long players keep paying for it at this point.

6 Likes

The next expansion will fix all of Shadowlands problems. You guys should know this by now. We will get a huge apology about being and doing better and we all move onto the next outrage.

6 Likes

“Bwizzard pwease vawidate my opinion!”

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Wasn’t MDI always a disaster?

13 Likes

Then in Alpha they’ll make cool changes. But they’ll make a new system that’ll again repeat the big meta balance problems. They’ll be told this. They’ll promise to balance it “This time”.

By the time it ships, they’ll have made huge nerfs in areas that had no issues, creating multiple new issues, and the new system will indeeded have a fixed meta and balance will be a nightmare.

3 Likes

Esports should never have been added to the game. Especially not for PVE

22 Likes