Mcroguez LFG 500 ilvl outlaw

Mostly looking for a guild with a name that will look cool above my character and when I have more time to play(schedule inconsistent to a degree) pug some dungeons and even raid. AOTC every tier I’ve raided in, and KSM every tier except when I first started playing wow in 2020. Just achieved 500 ilvl with my full tier gear looking for some people to game with to push that number up and create some fun memories.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary.

Guild Information: Horde and Alliance
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old guild.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
All Remix raids open to all at least weekly.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays, M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things!

RECRUITING AOTC+ RAIDERS:
healers (any)
dps (no hunters)
Trial run Tues, Jun 11, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central)

About our team:
AOTC every season. Solid players. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts and fun.
Goal: 20 capable, reliable raiders willing to move on to mythic content once AOTC is achieved.

Friendly and respectful guild with very fun folks!
Would love to have you join our crazy fam!

BNET: Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl
BNET: Stormy#1445

Hi Mcroguez! I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild’s atmosphere is laid back, and friendly with a little silliness. Guildies are always having a good time with all the content WoW has to offer! We are recruiting new players, returning players, and alts are welcome! Guild is cross faction (Horde and Alliance welcome) and cross server are welcome to join us for MoP Remix and TWW pre-patch!

We are a laid back social and casual guild for adults who play when they can. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for leveling/timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We offer weekly guild gold raffles, monthly transmog contests, monthly prizes and guild auctions (mounts, pets, transmog, toys, etc). While others enjoy solo play while just chatting. We are looking to rebuild our raid team for Normal/Heroic/timewalking raids with goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier.

Raid days/times:
Heroic: Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST
Normal fun/alt night: Saturdays 6pm - 9:30pm EST with an optional transmog run of old raid content!

As long as you’re active, you’re helpful and you’re not rude or offensive to others you would fit in great regardless of what you enjoy doing in the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

We are a fun guild that focuses on AOTC with the desire to do some mythic. We are seeking dedicated raiders with the same goals in mind. Classes needed are havoc DH and mage, although we are open to all possibilities.

Raid nights: Tues, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:50pm-midnight central time.
Btag: Oriel#1933
Discord: Oriel1933

good morning. I would love the chance to talk with you about you search for a new home. We are an AOTC guild first and we want to make a raid team to dip into mythic for those who want it(optional) We raid wed thur 9-12est.
My discord is Bigkef#8664

Hope i hear from you soon

Hey there,

Beta is HERE! Our guild, Enshadowed is currently looking for players for TWW. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info.

Happy Hunting!