Mcdonalds haz the best fries

tell me why is not?

7 Likes

Arby’s. Cause you can get seasoned or not.

16 Likes

Kfc wedges or Wendy’s morning wedges are quite good.

McDs fries aren’t bad unless they’ve been under the heat lamp for eternity :fries:

Almost anything from Arby’s is good.

4 Likes

Nah mate. Red Rooster chips are the best

2 Likes

I am not really a fries fan anymore but when it comes to chicken tenders I love Arby’s.

I want some now.

4 Likes

Schnitz chips rule all.

1 Like

They’re fine when they are still warm. Once they get cold, they taste bad and there’s no recovery. Even re-warming will not bring back the taste.

6 Likes

Air fryer, but i think BK fries are the BOMB! Whatever they call them now. Wendys are great also. But Arbys curly fries are also the bomb. I am a sucker for ALL fries!!!

2 Likes

Make your own triple fried thick fries :slight_smile:

You clearly never had those patates brunes at the aréna. :yum::ok_hand:

because most of the employees are trash at seasoning, and its either unseasoned fries, or ones so coated you need to freakin wipe them down before eating them.

Jack in the Box curly fries are great.

6 Likes

Nothing tops sweet potato fries, normal potato fries are lame af.

2 Likes

Miami Grill. They have crinkle cut fries.

red robin’s voodoo ghost pepper chili fries. those were the best fries ever.

For about 5 minutes, after that a live squiggling worm tastes better… Slimy yet satisfying.

1 Like

For some reason fries make me sick now? I dunno if people can get starch allergies but they make me feel way too full and snoozie if I have em’.

https://www.bbncommunity.com/15-ingredients-mcdonalds-fries-linked-brain-damage-autoimmune-disease-cancer/

These are also ‘forever chemicals,’ which means your body can’t rid itself of them. That’s good enough for me to stay away from them.

1 Like

Because they stopped cooking their fries in beef tallow. If you weren’t around during those days, you missed out.

Whatever they swapped to in 1990, it was never the same. So in my mind, Carl’s Jr./Hardies has the best fries from a fast food place.

2 Likes

You’re going to die from other causes before the bioaccumulation of the occasional McDonald’s fry is going to kill you. In any case, I prefer skipping the fries for another burger anyway. ;0