MC Tuning Coming Later in the day on Tuesday

A lot of these nerfs seem unnecessary week 1, while everyone is still gearing up.
Our group did Heat One with 12 people. 7/10 bosses killed.
Baron’s Armageddon was a little bit tricky with 8 less dps, but we managed.
We only got stuck at Sulfuron due to lack of interrupts, and that wasn’t going to be an issue next reset as we have more people turning up.

1 Like

Because I refuse to play SoM raids again. They were horrible (because the average classic player can’t do mechanics and causes wipes like in SoM). I won’t be raiding if it’s not changed at the very least for Heat 1 and Onyxia.

Which means all I’m pretty much doing is PvP honor caps for ranking and logging in for profession CD’s (I have 1 tailor, 1 LW, 1 Alchemist) while sitting on about 3k gold.

1 Like

you’re mad about extra loot… dumb

I agree with you. I main feral druid and we didnt have alot of decurses available I spent an entire fight decursing people never even able to dps the boss. It seems like the amount of curses was tuned for 40 players and they just never changed it.

What about our Pets being spawned with Half life constantly??

1 Like

Can we get some type of response, acknowledgement or something on Warlock Pet’s spawning with 1/3 life in pretty much everything we do?

We can’t even cast Eye of Kilrogg because when it finishes our pet goes to 1/3 life from FULL!!!

Stop ignoring us please its very frustrating! At least acknowledge that you are aware of the issue.

Awesome! Thank you, Blizz!!!

Era that way if you want old MC

1 Like

Then don’t play. Stop trying to ruin the game for everyone else because you hate bosses with more than 1 mechanic.

2 Likes

Good changes. Nice to see them willing to quickly make these very minor adjustments.

Most of them only affect heats 1 and 2. To the players who aren’t happy with the nerfs: do heat level 3 for a challenge.

The dispel changes were needed. Raid seemed like it was still tuned for 40 players with the amount of dispels and decurses that were needed.

Spending 75%+ of your globals for several bosses on dispels and decurses is not fun or challenging. It’s bad design.

Now the trash respawns, mag respawning, and warlock pets survivability need to be looked at.

1 Like

No. Hunters are already broken.

Keep flex raid size for MC!

3 Likes

Will we be seeing hotfixes to the raid size issues as well? There has been no information stating we’d get flexible MC sizes, yet it’s still allowing more than 20 players to enter?

Really need an official word on this. Our group’s roster is ~20-24 and we’ve loved being able to bring everyone for the first run and not having to bench and force outliers to pug themselves. It was still difficult enough and a great time.

2 Likes

the instance felt perfectly balanced I guess dad gamers are rejoicing

Are you sure about this? Our very own forum poster, Beargers, is struggling mightily rn. Seething, hand-wringing, the whole 9 yards…

2 Likes

Find anything out?

We’re in the same boat, being able to bring everyone would be amazing!

Did they fix sulfuron adds cast time?

If this “fix” included making MC capped at 20, roll it back! Being able to flex a couple of extra people to make the Roster Boss easier was amazing.

2 Likes