Maybe 8.1.5 on March 5th?

Because while Classic may very well be a labor of love from the development team to the players, it will still need to be justified to the corporate side of the company. Which means they’ll want the most fanfare possible – so they won’t release for the live game what is meant to be the saving grace of a lukewarm-received expansion, at the same or near same time.

It was listed though as Summer 2019, that includes July and August. So there is plenty of time between the two. Plus to play classic you need a WoW sub in first place, so taking attraction away from on or the other is still a win for them as they get people to pay for a sub.

1 Like

March 5th sounds good… of 2020.

If they say the date like “3 months from now” people would unsub for 1-2 months or quit in anger if they think it took too long.

“Anytime now, whoops here’s another AR trailer, it could be anytime nowwww” is the best answer to drag the subs and exploit the good will and hope of the playerbase.

1 Like

That’s where my money is.

I’m prepared to lose the bet, but I’ll be rich if I’m right.

/clap And i want me a Zandalari Paladin :cow:

$$$?  

No one wants to be told how we get them in 8.1.5 anymore.
We know the requirements.
We’ve known them for over a month.
We just want to know when it’s going to drop…

I’ve been exhalted with Zandalari since September.

I have already quit for two months out of anger… I like to call it subgating for content though.

They have taken far too long with this and any further teasing is damn near cruel.

2 Likes

I would like a Zandalari Paladin however I just got to lvl 120 on my LF Paladin.

I hope so. Just recently came back. About to hit exalted and i want a Zandalari pally

1 Like

this is like the slowest X.X.5 patch i have ever seen.

It’s only the 4th x.x.5 patch in the history of the game. All previous ones were in Legion, which by all accounts was better timed/paced than BFA has been.

Too dates come to mind. April 2 after April fools day. Great dumb joke ask me. The other is May 7. They are really slow in ptr right now. We supposed to seen some nerf come last week. Still waiting. If they kkep at that speed April is earliest.

May 7th is over 2 months away. That seems kind of a long time to release one of these patches. If we’re talking about 8.2 maybe.

Really confused by the people saying late spring or even summer!? Are we talking about the same patch haha?
Marxh 12th is my vote. No later than last week of March for certain though.

They don’t do dates, but seems like a lot more talk around the patch recently so it has to be coming close to release. I wonder how much if any the layoffs delayed it though.

I know. But they been very slow in fixes and updates.

It’s guaranteed to be before March 20th.

Nothing is guaranteed until we start downloading pre-patch data. When that happens, then we’ll know the patch is around the corner. Anything else is pure theorycraft.

We shall see.

If Legions release schedule is anything to base this on, the hard dates for all patches then are as follows.

8/30/16 Legion releases, patch 7.0

10/25/16 Return to Kara, patch 7.1 (trial of valor)

1/10/17 Nighthold, patch 7.1.5

3/28/17 Tomb (but raid not open yet), patch 7.2

6/13/17 Tomb opens, patch 7.2.5

8/29/17 Argus, patch 7.3

All going well…

…but when has all gone well with BfA, the Xpac of Delays?