May I suggest.... Providing game time to affected Mac Sonoma users with an active sub?

Game master provided link to this forum and suggested to bring this up here, as there are “no plans” to restore missed game time or provide game time for the mac users.

Maybe providing time equal to the length of time it is taking you to fix this would be beneficial to your loyal frustrated customers. (15 years loyalty for me)
Just a thought…

2 Likes

Incredibly frustrating that this issue remains unresolved.

5 Likes

I mean I haven’t been able to play since the end of September. I have an annual subscription, so that’s just money gone. I want the broom mount from the Trading Post that I couldn’t get. This is trash.

1 Like

I’ll just be asking for a refund for the 3 months i just bought - since it’s virtutally unplayable

2 Likes

I posted on the original forum as well, but there is nothing on Apple forums because they’re deleting the posts. They deleted my original post after replying that it wasn’t their problem, deleted the post I made addressing that with screenshots from this forum, and then deleted the last one I made about them deleting posts they don’t like and claiming ToS violation.

1 Like

I had to get it to work on my Steam Deck just so then my Sub does not go to waste - tho to be clear I would have vastly preferred Keyboard and Mouse over the Controller

works on my machine except a minor graphical bug