Maximum Realm Capacity Increased – August 28

They can add more layers for the additional folks. So effectively it’s the same play experience, the only downside is possible performance issues if they go to far or not enough people falling off before P2.

Wooooooooooo thanks! I can finally play with my friends.

2 Likes

I’m guessing they’ll offer realm transfers before they remove layering to really high pop servers like Herod & Faerlina. If they don’t that server is going to be f*cked especially trying to get resources.

1 Like

That’s a good point. Players might flock to the super popular realms again.

The queue times were driving players to the new realms with shorter queues.

1 Like

Thank YOU!!!

The point is they’re turning off layering before phase 2, so that requires that there are less people online at any given time in order to get down to the small 3k or so online players per server that they’re going for.

I agree. Some will say this is kicking the can down the road but really we just need some time before we see that can again.

2 Likes

its a win for phase 1 regardless

4 Likes

Bro EVERY REALM IS FULL.
And people aren’t gonna abandon hours of work willy nilly.

2 Likes

Need more details. When? Are they in place already?

Can you come out with a video after this?

telling us how it went for you guys / how your continuing to monitor it?

Im just a curious little thing that’s why :slight_smile:

1 Like

Layering for phase 2 confirmed

Nice job

2 Likes

One big help would be to have a better heuristic for kicking anti-afk bots… I’ve seen countless people using them and they are one of the main reason’s why we have 10k queues…

14 Likes

FWIW, Herod / Faerlina / Stalagg / Whitemane are all over 10k queue right now.

1 Like

Thank you!!

Bless be, Lord Kaivax

Went to have breakfast and a realm restart happened then stuck in a 4.5k queue when I get back a few mins later. Still waiting 4 hours later… More layers please

1 Like

Yeah we need way more info please.
When is it going into effect?
By how much will it be increased?

1 Like

Hope you guys increase them a pretty good chunk. Thank you @Kaivax for the work you do as the community manager. I know you have to deal with a lot that you don’t control. Can you give an ETA, and if the people currently in a 5 hour que and have been for hours will be booted, or will the fix work to let people in? In other words will we see our position go up?

8 Likes

People they are CURRENTLY deploying them they said, give them a minute

2 Likes