Maw Intro Skip!

Incoming alt armies!!! Finally!

25 Likes

Many good improvements with this patch plus legion dungeons.

A bit too late, but better late then never i guess.

3 Likes

It only took a year lmao

6 Likes

It’s for those of us that passed on SL after we got to endgame

1 Like

I no longer have to do the abominable helmet quest.

1 Like

I’m glad for the altoholics. I can’t be asked to level more because this lonely vagabond is not collecting more alts to get more dust from not doing end game.

:sob:

I’m glad they mentioned every .5 they’ll address the systems etc and other changes so I’m interested to see what else is posted.

So far a lot of nice changes that I will appreciate and not crap on like other cynics are.

2 Likes

Already did the maw intro on all my alts, was an easy fast level for each of them. Not sure what the big deal was. Skip ahead to the blander content?

What I want to know is Torghast going to drop gear for alts who run that now? or do you ding 60 and are rocking an item level of 50 lol

Unsubbing is the only way to get these devs’ heads out of their asses.

2 Likes

The option to do it remains. You don’t have to skip if you don’t want to.

3 Likes

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

2 Likes

There is a god

its about time! maybe ill get back to leveling all my alts when im bored with TBCC.

2 Likes

Thrall just loses his axe again anyway.

Heirloom upgrades too (for 50-60)

:partying_face:

So you think the entirety of 51-60 leveling is more bland that the maw intro?

3 Likes

This makes me so happy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I wish I could find those anti-skip posts and reply with something spiteful.

People will always chose the path of less resistance. Then they play the game and wonder why none of the story makes sense, there’s nothing to do, and they’re not immersed for some reason.

But if I’ve already done the Maw intro, then I know the story to it.

2 Likes

The people wanting quality of life changes are the ones that have already done all of the content on rails, while riding on the backs of a two legged turtle. We’ve earned a skip mode.

2 Likes

No I think all of shadowlands is horrible. I wish I could level 50-60 in another place. Doing 10-50 anywhere was awesome, I didn’t even get to finish. You get kicked out at 50. Why the hell were we not given the option of sticking it out. That should be an option when you unlock Threads of Fate.

1 Like