Maw in the Sky

Queue the song :stuck_out_tongue:

So im just wondering about the huge hole that Sylvanas opened at Icecrown Citadel. Now im no endgamer in wow, but i chose to view the jailers defeat through the cutscene that was offered to me. I saw the maw gateway close with my own eyes. However when ever i feel nostalgic and ride over there, i still see the gaping hole in the sky.

Is there something i should have done so that i dont see this visual any longer? Are we all going to see this gateway forever in the icecrown sky? Will the next big patch and expansion seal this gateway?

Im not complaining or am against it, but it seems strange that after watching it closeā€¦that it returns when actually out there. I would just prefer to see icecrown back to its old glory now that we players saved Azeroth once again from a threatening being.

2 Likes

That would be my guess. Something tells me we wonā€™t see a lot of lasting call backs to this expansion in the game.

What hole in the sky?

2 Likes

Ummmā€¦ >.>

2 Likes

Itā€™ll be same Argus with the end of Legion. The hole will stay there until 9.2.5 than be removed.

Unless itā€™s like the sword in Silithus than it will just be a ā€œwhat hole?ā€ type of situation.

2 Likes

You have to turn in this quest https://www.wowhead.com/quest=65259/heart-of-the-sepulcher

(This quest is part of Zereth mortis storyline)

Then youā€™ll have the sky back to normal in icecrown and also oribos skybox will be restored.

PS: You can kill the Jailer in any difficult to complete the quest.

1 Like

What sword? What hole in sky? Who is Illidan? Garrosh who?

:dragon: :ocean: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :dragon: :ocean: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

Ah i seeā€¦so i actually have to partake in the raid to change the visual. This was the part i wasnt sure about. Thank you for the confirmation.

Was making reference to the sword meme.

OH! My bad. That joke totally went over my head. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

No worries, I liked your response.

1 Like