Mature Language Filter

My mature language filter is stuck on no matter what I do… I’ve disable all addons to test that, I’ve turned filter on saved and logged, turned it off saved and logged. Nothing seems to fix it. I WANNA SEE CUSS WORDS! Lol

1 Like

Go to plunderstorm enable it there close relaunch and try it.

It’s a weird bug

1 Like

Plunderstorm broke sooooo many things.

The weirdest one is, I keep seeing other guilds’ message of the day when I log in. Lol

4 Likes

OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFG THANK YOU! It fixed it!

3 Likes

Yw :slight_smile:

Now you can see all the dirty words xD

“Sailor talk” so to speak xD haha

1 Like

Sounds like the game thinks you need to stop using mature language.

1 Like

Just keep in mind, even if you do, they are still against the game Code of Conduct, in any form.

We have never been allowed to use profanity, masked profanity, etc. If you get reported they will action the account. Keep the colorful stuff to your friends/private group! Your friends likely share your humor and won’t report you.

5 Likes

Seeing curse words isn’t against the TOS.

OP said they want to see curse words, not use them. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I know. I also figured someone would be clever and try to dissect it. That is why I said the words are against the CoC and did not accuse the OP of using them. Although obviously someone else is. :smiley_cat:

In a thread like this it is just wise to remind folks of the rules - it is far less fun for someone to get a vacation for not realizing they could not do something.

All Blizzard games have very a single family friendly chat/name policy. Even if the game content is rated T or M.

2 Likes

Thank you Discord!