Mature Couple Looking for Guild

Hello Everyone,

The girlfriend and I are looking to find a mature active guild to call home since 8.2 is dropping. A little about us we are both experienced players I started back when arena’s first came into play which was BC if I am not mistaken and she has been playing since Vanilla. I am more of a Melee class and was running as a Main Ret and got Glad S1 of BFA until I took a break and the meta for Ret in pvp is terrible so lol yeah. I have since switched to Rogue and will probably main that going forward been having a lot of fun. My Ret is currently at 386 the Rogue is 387 and I have a warrior also who is just 320 I can work on if need be. She is the caster plays a Balance druid at 375 a Warlock at 385 and a 325 or so Hunter she has at max level. We both work full time and live on the west coast. We play on Horde as well sorry for the Alliance guilds but we have just never went over to that side with any max level characters. We wold prefer if we could find a guild that does raids and what not or mythic keys from around 7:00pm pst to 11:00pm pst Monday - Friday would work for us and we can schedule our days around what specific day the raids and stuff would be. We are pretty open on the weekends as well so if the Guild does do content on those days we would be all about that also. She isn’t much into pvp other than the Bg’s but I am personally so if the guild does run any rated or has some guys that do arena’s that is a plus for me also. Hope to hear from you guys and we can meet up in Azeroth lol.

1 Like

Hello from <The Crusade> a Horde guild on Thrall is currently looking to fill out their Team 2 roster. We’re a laid back and friendly group with the aim of AOTC each tier, possibility of Mythic and run M+ through the week. We’re currently looking for dps for our raids on Tuesday and Wednesday from 8-10pm EST. If this sounds like you, feel free to reach out to me on Discord (Aestyria#3508) or Bnet (Aeoweyth#1961)

Shadowkraft! We are on the same server cluster! Don’t see that very often lol. I’ll leave my info below, hit me up! I’d love to chat.

Bump for you both - wish our times worked out you sound great. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Hey there Shadowkraft!

Check out Murloc Madness! We are a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. We are currently recruiting for a variety of DPS (melee and ranged) so we have space for both of you should we be a good match! Our info is below, hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST &amp; Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 2/2H CoS | 9/9H BoD| 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Btag: Ophelea#1117, Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Btag: Inuyokai#11219, Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!

is a west coast guild on the Ner’Zhul server cluster. We raid tuesday through thursday 7pm pst to 10 pm pst. We also do a lot of mythic plus. We would love to have you and your girlfriend! Lets chat! Rev3rb#11530 Maghak#1514 AllyAwesome#1203

^^^^^^^

You guys sound like a perfect fit for our guild! Check us out below and let me know if you’re interested.

Dad Bod is a horde heroic raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We formed during Legion and have been AoTC every tier since. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game, including m+, pvp, and achievement/mog runs. We are made up of adults, mostly dads, with lives, careers, and families. We’d love to push hardcore and thrive like the good ol’ days, but we just don’t have the time to worry about mythic progression. Our focus is on our members and we try to support each other as much as possible.

The attendance bug is biting and we’re looking for people who still want to be active and participate in activities. WoW is still a lot of fun if you have a great group of people to enjoy it with!

Mostly looking for dps players, and/or a healer. Flexible people able to fill different roles are great to have as well. We aren’t sticklers on class choice - we want our members to have a great time playing the character they enjoy the most.

Our raid nights are currently Sun/Wed 10:00pm to 12:30am eastern time. If you’d like to discuss more, please reach out to me via:

Bnet: gnome4life#1832
Discord: Kentorus#0661

Even if you have a guild home but would like to supplement your off nights with capable and cool people, consider joining our Friends of Dad Bod community!

Hello, “Call of Booty” is a M+ guild, looking to Build and better its Mythic teams to push keys from 2-15+ Looking for all specs willing to push and learn keys, As we are willing to teach and help gear any New Applicants. Any and All Players Welcome. ~GM
If you are looking for Guild Stats Please look up “Call of Booty” on Raider io Both Guild “Call of Booty” Guilds are Linked
If you are interested or have further question Please Feel Free to ask

Discord: MENN#2564
BTAG: BIgmacmacdad#1704

Thanks for all the interest we have found a new guild.

1 Like

Hello Shadowkraft and GF!! :heart:

Snip Snip on Stormrage like you to consider us for your next guild! Here’s why:

:rainbow: Diversity :rainbow:

Guess what? We love everyone no matter what walk of life you come from, who you are or identify with, or whom you love. Our Guild is an extremely diverse set of individuals. We support the LGBTQIA+ community and welcome you here to hang your hat. Seriously, we want you to feel safe in the guild as well as in the game. I promise to do anything in my power as the GM to help make that happen. Our officers are tasked to make sure that happens as well. Let’s have fun together! <hug>

:rofl: What are we all about? :smiley:

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less and we’re changing that one member at a time. Each new member is family. And we couldn’t be happier!

:hugs: Why should you join? :kissing_heart:

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

:star_struck: Officer Openings :sunglasses:

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

:lips: Contact Us :keyboard:

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart:

Sounds like a good fit for us too. Here is the info from my guild leader. Let me know if you have any questions.

Miami Beach Force is currently looking for new members to recruit for BoD farming! We are a raid focused guild that would love to do additional content like M+ in our free time!We are not looking for anything hardcore, casual progression! We are 9/9 Heroic but and we would love to do a few Mythic bosses. But even heroic and normal will be fun! :slight_smile: Our raid times are Wed/Fri 8:30-11pm Realm Time (EST) We are accepting DPS for our raid team as well as 1 healer. Other healers and future tanks are encouraged to give us a try though! We are open to both new players and veteran raiders, we would be happy to help new raiders get a better grasp of the game and help in anyway we can to get them improving in raiding and as an overall player and give veteran raiders a place to raid on a regular basis! Officer team meets weekly to help players improve as well as figure out the best way to spend our weeks content wise. We have a vast variety of interests in this guild and if you’re social and give us a try i’m certain you’ll find your home with us. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to PM at Solkiin#1518 and I will respond at my earliest convenience!