Master of Harmony Hero Class Tree

Definitely seems more interesting for Brew than Mistweaver, but have more questions on talent interactions (Content creators say Overwhelming Force does not proc MW’s Ancient Teachings, which would have been OP)

Very disappointed with the hero talents as a soothing mist MW (PvP/arenas player). It seems both hero talent trees for MW seems to focus on fistweaving.

This hero tree is definitely better for the hybrid MW build, but yeah, still a push for fistweaving. Of the two, this is the one I’ll play, but it’s looking more like I’m going to swap mains. It’s sad, I’ve put a lot of years and love into my character, but I just can’t stomach the slow push into a play style I hate.

Its pretty clear the intention is:
Mistweaver - Conduit
WW - Shado Pan
Brew - Harmony

That said, did yall see the gameplay of Conduit?! it looks AWESOME floating meditation and summoning all the celestials looks great!

1 Like

I like the tree, especially the double Celestial Brew/TFT looks busted.

There are 2 talents that feel incomplete and are completely worthless to caster MW.

Overwhelming Force is basically just a BrM/FW talent. Completely worthless to caster MW since it only works off of their melee abilities. Should add Vivify to that as well so it can work with caster MW.

Path of Resurgence which is to the right of it also seems to be worthless to caster. Add Chi Wave to the Chi Burst so we’re not forced to play Chi Burst if we’re caster MW

1 Like

The more I look it over along side the talent reworks the more on the fence I get. There may be some really good synergy for the more hybrid “caster” build.

I completely agree. Although, since vivify already cleave heals those with renewing mist on them, maybe add soothing mist to Overwhelming Force instead. Make it heal anyone that stands in the beam. This would give a minor impact that makes it so castweaver doesn’t feel like it has a dead talent.

Monk dev has been sitting in the library of scrolls looking at Excel for too long. Homie is just making a bunch of percentage nodes.