~Massive Grinding guide~

Lovely folks!

I attempted one of these in the past and now I think I have enough data for a full version of one of these guides.

Okay here we go! This is my OFFICIAL grind guide full version!

This is to help you guys who are newcomers to the game. I’m a little shy but I wanted to share my information with you lovely folks.

It has come to my attention that there are no full grind guides for those of us who enjoy it muchly heheh. So I took it upon myself to write one. So here we go guys. Grinding Versus Questing. Obviously questing is faster but you’re not here cause you want to be fast right? You’re a patient dood and you want to grind!

So here are my findings! You can skip quests in starter zones such as Tirisfal Glades or Durotar OR Ellwyn if youre Allince. Full disclosure I largely play Horde. But this guide can work for any side just insert your faction/race start zone instead!

Okay now the juicy stuff. Questing to like level 10+ takes like less than half an hour. BUT grinding to level 10+ takes about roughly an hour. The main point to recall is the whole world scales now, so you want to keep that in mind. NOW you can avoid the quests for a while and grind to like level 10 right?

NOW an interesting thing happens at level 10. your quests now give GOLD n better loot rewards which is potentially very promising. In my findings I realized questing becomes faster once you have more of your abilities at your disposal.

NOW the good thing to note here is the time differentials here. An hour of grinding more or less separates you from level 10 versus just questing. It is interesting information for yall. Do with it what you will! I grind a lot on my alt characters, I personally find it very relaxing.

SO here is the thing pure questing to level 10 versus grinding.

Which path do yall enjoy more? Let me know what you guys think of this information. I’m a strong believer of playing the game how you enjoy it. It is your sub after all. But yeah guys let me know what yall think of this information. Am I on to something here at all?

Let me know what you guys think!