MASSIVE DISCONNECTS (Update Please)

What is going on with all these disconnects? When I try to log back in, says loading servers, then disconnected again, over and over.

Is this server being attacked by a spammer or something? First time this has ever happened, in fact, this is my first disconnect since starting the game from fresh on day one, hour one. Something is NOT right.

I would appreciate some feedback and thanks!

9 Likes

Been having this issue today and get 51900102 when it disconnects.

read any other forum post and you will see. blizz servers are getting attacked. zzzzz

2 Likes

It’s just a ddos attack.

There’s several posts about it.

1 Like

People really have nothing better to do than DDOS attack? Jesus, get a f’ing life.

7 Likes

WOW51900102: You have been disconnected. I get into the Realm Select screen. I Attempt to login, and disconnect to this. If it IS DDOS crap… then they need to find somewhere else to go do it. Maybe a non useful website.

Servers are being ddosed by some idiot.

1 Like

I got back in but locked right up ):

I’m with you guys. Grobbulus. Went to pick a herb and it wouldn’t disappear, I knew it was coming. 15 minutes now and I can get back into a blackened toon screen and sometimes even an unload-able loading screen. Joys.

It just happen to me. I got DC’d and when I try to get back on it puts me in queue. I get in just to get DC’d and place the queue once again. Over and over and over. :weary:

and the lame brains aren’t using their own code on top of that. pathetic. stupid skiddies.

oh look at all the other forums post and understand that its a DDOS attack… maybe

Same exact numbers as I’ve gotten…apparently Classic WoW is experiencing some kind of internet attack by someone from Twitter. That’s what I’ve gathered from my forum/internet sleuthing.

Hold my hand im scared :frowning:

Did you not read the other posts first to see if people have the same problem as you? Going to assume not

2 Likes

It’s ok. We’ll get through this. Just hold on!

1 Like

I’m at 11 dc’s

yeah DDoDs by UKDrillas aparently, they started 14 or so hours ago with EU servers

Life goals… /sigh

I think Blizzard should give us some light here.