Mass reported for gdkp advertising

I’m a 67-year-old man and you aren’t my type.

1 Like

That’s the tone that Gold Sellers take. Ban seems to be entirely justified based on the response and context of this discussion.

4 Likes

:rofl: man you just made me laugh!

1 Like

agreed so much!

OP asks questions, responders jump down their throat because “GDKP bad”, OP, rightfully upset, starts to clap back, responders switch to “see we knew you deserve the ban by your attitude”

:popcorn: anyone?

1 Like

Not against the EULA as far as I can tell.

I would guess that it may have to do with being reported enough times to hit some automation thresholds, and then potentially being human reviewed and found to have participated in what may technically be against the supported chat-channel use cases.

Here’s a thread from the Customer Support forums that may have some information or links to information that you may find enlightening:

Considering the person selling those runs is fly hacking, and usually a bot. It’s totally the same as gdkp.

1 Like

whatever you say, gold buyer

5 Likes

Another thing to watch for, as prior to the new year there were some CS posts on this, is to make sure as best you can that there is nobody adding RMT gold to any payout. They have been hitting people for receiving RMT based gold in GDKPs. Run with trusted people whenever possible.

Obviously not saying that you did anything yourself RMT related.

1 Like

So that’s a no on the popcorn, then?

2/10 low effort bait

Your post is #112 in the thread.

1 Like

what, you think I can read or something?

1 Like

I think you like bait just as much as the rest of us.

1 Like

I report every GDKP I see advertised.

10 Likes

How much gold was it? This will tell everyone everything they need to know.

Classic players hate GDKPs. You deserve this.

7 Likes

No gdkps are totally kosher. I do think it’s kinda funny that these morons think Blizzard will ban GDKPs when Blizzard won’t even ban them for abusing the reporting system which is actually against the rules. But I bet these same people think irony comes from ore nodes.

I’ll happily go out of my way to report hack GDKP folks, only just to see them tear up on the forums for not getting the message that they’re not welcome.

5 Likes

Imagine thinking spending 300+ gold on a blue that sells for maybe 50s is not encouraging RMT.
OP is crazy.

1 Like