<Mass Hysteria> Rebuilding for Shadowlands End Raid Content

I would like to start off by introducing myself. My name is Matthew, ingame I go by Matikus. I first started raiding on World of Warcraft on Cho’gall during T5 SSC/TK Content as a Hunter. During WotLK I raided as a top Hunter in the US. By the end of WotLK, I decided that I wanted to do more than be a chart topper. I wanted to take on the responsibility of leading my own raiding guild. I started the original Mass Hysteria when TotGC was current content, and we cleared 4/5 Heroic. Then Icecrown was released and we cleared that. I continued to lead MH in to Cataclysm.
I did quit when MoP was released because I didn’t like where WoW was going. I came back for WoD and started MH again, clearing the content, all the way up to Heroic Dragonsoul. That was okay.
When Legion was released, I was a bit burnt out. I had a lot on my plate at the time, and I wasn’t putting forth the effort the guild deserved and it came to an end. Sadly, because I missed out! That content looked fun :frowning:

Anyways, that’s a little bit about my past in World of Warcraft.
I have recently returned because Shadowlands looks promising and I will forever love this game!

I am currently seeking active members with Raider and even Leadership potential of ALL Classes/Specs. In the past I was always one to take on the brunt of the leadership on my shoulders. But, I know that Teamwork makes the Dreamwork! I’m looking to make Mass Hysteria way more powerful than it ever was before and I could really use some team players to help make it happen.

With that said, I’m really interested in players that can maintain the raid schedule and dedicate themselves to the guild in a way that I do. We can all work together and make a name for ourselves.

Raid Times will be Tues-Wed-Sat from 7-10 pm Central Time
If you’re interested in joining me on this journey in to end game content, or have any questions. Please PM me ingame. Matikus#11570