Mass Class ability Visual Upgrade

So, i saw the beautiful Shadow priest Visual update for voidweaver and I’m like… why can’t we do this to the whole class too. Its like LONG over do…

ANd like what the heck… Why not do this for all classes?

We need to modernize the visuals for all the classes overall. Can we please pump this out for the expansion art team?

mass class wide spell visual update!!

4 Likes

Blizz:

“Sorry. Best I can do is wotlk era DK animations. Also we won’t give paladins the new consecration animation we showed during BFA and instead gave it to trash mobs in BoD. Also will probs cost a raid tier or two. Also here’s another set of terribad m+ dungeons where the trash mobs all have superior animations and graphics to any of the player classes. Also we’re banning your account cause lmao.”

1 Like

We need more voices to let them know this is what we want.

now that we have a whole new set of team working on this game!

That will cost you a raid tier. And optional Worgen tails.

I think more spell-visuals would be great.

For instance holy spell visuals on void spells and void spell visuals on holy spells would certainly help race-identity for particular specs of classes when playing various races (Void Elf holy priest / Lightforged shadow priest).

There’d be a whole avenue of lore-potential with the spell visuals to more classes too.

I enjoy good visuals, but I care more about gameplay. There are classes that get frequent reworks, and then there are classes and specs that get ignored for years. As a SP, you’re in a good place right now, so visuals are higher priority for you right now.

Shadow priest are not in a good place lol. WE’ve gotten the most reworks by far and they are still failing.

Now Visual upgrades and gameplay are two different team categories. One will not impact the other. And if it did, it would be minor at best.

1 Like

This is very incorrect.

1 Like

i agree, you are very incorrect lol

One of many sources showing your snark is also incorrect.

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/mythic-dps-tier-list

IM a PVP player so this source is w.e to me.

Second, go to the SP forums and argue there. The majority do not like the current design choice for SP. Hence why we have gotten the most reworks by far in this game.

Redirect this post back to my main topic which is Visual Upgrade for classes. thank you

So you don’t know what you’re talking about. Got it.

what an ignorant human.
Stay on the main topic of the post please. thank you

I wish we could get an ability transmog system. That and be able to funnel our magic casting through wands and staves. But I agree, more cosmetics!

1 Like

thats actually a very interesting idea.

Have option to use hands for spellcasting
Or staves, or wands, or w.e weapon of choice.

That would be cool for aesthetic reasons.

1 Like

Deal. I don’t raid and worgens don’t have tails anyway.

1 Like

It is part of the topic. I’m not the one who doesn’t understand where Shadow Priest sits in terms of “in a good place,” when they’re S Tier in progression content.

Life’s point was that they had time to work on visuals because of that. You don’t get to direct anyone to anywhere and specifically respond to your liking.

Most visuals were updated already and every time they have been, they got worse. But I guess enjoy your Pigpen purple poo cloud for Shadowform that was replaced back in Legion. That was a great visual update, right?

When they have time to work on more if they feel something needs done, they will.

Oh I forget mages aren’t that great at understanding common. You have to give Worgen optional tails. One day someone will teach mages how to understand common. Forget to use your AI buff there my dear?

You’ll get a rework every patch and you better like it!

No we don’t. We’re trading them away.