Mask of Bwonsamdi stuck at the "entrance" to Ardenweald

So, I’m not 100% sure this is actually a bug, but the behavior seems incredibly odd so if it’s not a bug, then it’s some really weird design.

Essentially the issue is that after completing the quest “Report to the Queen” (Quest ID: 59821) to finish off the Night Fae covenant chapter “Da Boss” (Chapter 4), there’s no follow-up breadcrumb quest into the dungeon “De Other Side”, like one normally would expect. Or rather, there IS one, but it’s located in a really odd place, far away from the turn in.

The “Mask of Bwonsamdi” NPC (ID: 174341) gives the breadcrumb quest in question, “De Other Side” (Quest ID: 62458), but rather than being located anywhere near the Heart of the Forest, he’s actually located all the way up at Starlit Overlook, way north of Tirna Val (this is where you first are put when you arrive in the zone for the leveling storyline).

Rather than appearing near you and following you around like the NPC otherwise should, he doesn’t move from the overlook, and his quest doesn’t appear marked on the map, so you really have to do a lot of looking to find the breadcrumb quest for the sake of the story. This really seems like an oversight or simply a bug, so I thought it would be best if I reported here as such.

I think he’s supposed to be at the Starlit Overlook to give you the dungeon quest, I saw him there and I haven’t started Chapter 4 yet. I can agree that it’s a weird place for him to be. If anything, they should put him at the entrance to the big tree at the Heart of the Forest