Marksman Hunters

Idk what happened but ive seen Marksman Hunters pulling a solid 30m over everyone else in multiple bgs now. They’re already cancer but somehow seem worse?

8 Likes

last ashran i did, a certain orc hunter did 130 mill which was triple the next guy.

poor hunters need to be buffed! lol.

I know a bunch of people like that as I’m one myself… But those MM’s doing 130 million dmg in Ashran with no AA while everyone else is doing 40 - 50 million do 130 million on their mages and druids also… The MM, isn’t where the “magic” is taking place… The magic is in between the chair and the mouse & keyboard…

3 Likes

Blizz doubled down on their ludicrousness. We are now approaching a level of stupidity never seen before in wow. Expect more of the same with the same leader in charge. It’s gonna get way worse

1 Like

Nah. MM is just busted as heck in random BGs

7 Likes

Yeah i get that nerfing them is a tricky subject because they actually don’t do that well in arena but they terrorize bgs

Spec is balanced, good on bgs and bad in 3s. Elemental shaman is good in every pvp aspect of the game

2 Likes

If players would be kind and stack up, Fire mage would do twice what any MM could, but players are too smart to stack up, usually.

Just grav bomb them

This is objectively false in a game like WoW.

the difference is the mages and druids are doing that damage in AOE damage… where the MM is doing that damage to a single target… also no its def the class lol

2 Likes

I dunno, mm is my 7th alt and I went 19-1 in 2k bgb and doubled everyone else’s damage in under 24 hours played on the toon. The spec needs to be reworked if my 1500 hero self can do that in a 2k mmr anything.

MM’s don’t do huge AOE damage? I had no idea, I thought they did…

is that what I said?.. no its not… no wonder you think MM takes skill haha

…and more than likey in a BG with a bunch of other MM hunters as well since most epics are loaded with them.

Thats a reflection of the player rather than the class.

If it was the class and it was so “easy” they’d all be doing 130mil.

Just because you got toasted by a dude who knew what they were doing doesn’t mean the class is broken.

1 Like

this is so insanely illogical… it doesn’t matter what the guy’s skill level is there is zero excuse for MM to be so strong…

Bingo… Again it all boils down to – “But those MM’s doing 130 million dmg in Ashran with no AA while everyone else is doing 40 - 50 million (including other hunters) do 130 million on their mages and druids also…”

Hunters are overtuned right now for sure, certain classes always are when a new season starts. Mages, Druids and Hunters are all pulling massive numbers right now; fire mages being at the very top doing 240 million when skilled an potted up MMs are doing 130 million in the same bg… Fire mages are the most broken right now and then MM etc etc. but not all MM hunters are doing 130 million in bgs… I usually see 1 or two MM once in a while pulling mad numbers while the other 9 MM hunters on my team are absolute garbage…

1 Like

talking to you MM simps is so sad lol you will claim anything other than the fact that MM has been over tuned for multiple seasons now and needs to be gutted…

1 Like

What part of this just isn’t sinking in for you? — “But those MM’s doing 130 million dmg in Ashran with no AA while everyone else is doing 40 - 50 million (including other hunters) do 130 million on their mages and druids also…”

Remove stealth front hutners.

Sure, it won’t solve the overall damage problem, but at least you can see them and prepare to deal with it ahead of time.