Marksman 10-49 RBG

Marksman hunters are little too strong aren’t they? Has Blizzard acknowledged this? Do most people agree?

They’re mediocre and in need of buffs.

6 Likes

MM hunters have always been top tier in the lower brackets, same with priests (except shadow).

Ah, to remember the days when Ambush and Shield Slam would 1 shot, I miss them.

Exactly. Sometimes when aimed shot doesn’t crit the enemy player isn’t instantly deleted. What a joke. Hunters go to all the trouble of clicking aimed shot, which isn’t interruptible for reasons unknown, from 50 yards and it doesn’t 1 shot someone? Unbelievable.

Aimed shot should have 100% crit chance at least.

The dragonflight talents should just make hunters invincible in pvp to be honest. Let’s not beat around the bush, it’s time. Hunter invincibility. Make it happen blizzard.

1 Like

You left out 59. Remember, all loot belongs to hunter as well.

I had a guy today with 91 killing blows he was doing 90ks on me. Idk what buffs but it was pretty epic.

most over twinked class. you’re bound to see 3-6 every low level bg and most of the time they’re just bad party sync 60s. Well thats for the 50s bracket. Can’t imagine how bad it is for 1-49 considering they’re never nerfed properly.

nobody syncs into the 50 bracket. syncd 60’s in 51-59 are only a problem for leveling players who think its fine to pvp in gear from 20 levels ago.

They not so bad but when coupled with an Ms effect they are disgusting.

Kinda soft countered by anymore than 1 melee on them at once.

Casters definitely need some elements to help counters hunters a little bit. You basically have to roll a DOT class to have a chance at killing a hunter haha

So 2+ melee are required for each single MM hunter? Makes sense.

They get so upset when they die. My wee frost mage (the one I did the 20 games in a row on) got KBs on a couple of them. They ignored objectives and focused me for the rest of the game.

Sad.

1 Like

THWACK THWACK

[Release Spirit]

1 Like