Mark Your Calendars: The Journey to the Dragon Isles Begins November 28

Rock on! Spending saved up vacation time!

2 Likes

Dev cackling as they name the shortest season in the game “Eternal”. :dracthyr_lulmao:

4 Likes

Oh so NOW it’s because the expansion isn’t finished. That is a legitimate concern and should have been what you brought up, not “a slap in the face to Classic players who mostly don’t like Retail”.

1 Like

The people who arent trying to force level on retail and spend their entire holiday season raiding instead of with family?

Maybe them?

Because half the population of the game choses to try and play on one server isn’t an indication of how popular the game is.

Besides, the player base of Retail and Wrath doesn’t have nearly as much overlap as you seem to think.

5 Likes

My post literally said both, you just refused to read the entire thing and went off the first sentence.

One of my main reasons for being excited for this expansion. Renown is a nice way to easily see rep rewards. What isn’t nice is knowing that you can’t grind all of the reps at once, even if you’re doing world quests in the zone for a particular rep. Definitely an improvement from Shadowlands there.

1 Like

If you look in the thread about the Winds of Wisdom buff coming back until the prepatch they explicitly say it’s going away with prepatch when dracthyr evokers become playable

4 Likes

Neat!
When’s prepatch tho

Can you just quit talking

6 Likes

Lets not forget that blizzard offered them the tools to fix it but the classic population would rather complain about queues then fixing their own problem.

6 Likes

Human male character = opinion doesnt matter.

1 Like

based on the ‘leak’ that also announced 11/28 as final launch date, should be on 10/25, or there abouts

4 Likes

Nobody is forcing anyone to play a video game over spending time with family if that’s what they want. Just… lol.

7 Likes

I assure you, a bad thanksgiving will be 100x better than dragonflightlands

4 Likes

I mean, Blizzard kind of is doing that by releasing the raid 7 days before traveling starts and people are gone for 2-3 weeks…

Raid populations plummet during the holiday season… Blizzard apparently doesnt care. Anything to make that $$ I guess

Well yeah, the first sentence is your opening statement and is the most ridiculous.

Either way, your name is lining up well with your posts so I imagine you’re just here to stir the pot.

5 Likes

I brought up both points in my first post… and your response was “Oh so NOW youre concerned with what players thing”…

No, i literally said that in MY FIRST POST…

Yall here arguing about ‘but thanksgiving’ when it’s launching on Cyber Monday. That aside: MOST companies release products around the holiday season due to it being the highest sale time frames

3 Likes

Thats the vibe I’m getting from him. “If I’m not happy than others shouldn’t be happy either. Why are you guys happy?! I told you to not be happy!”

9 Likes