Mark of the Wild

Do we think we will ever see MOTW coming back?

1 Like

I really hope so. :frowning:

I miss having a buff to give my group. I always kind of thought of Druid/Mage/Priest as the trinity of 60 minute buffs and when ours was removed it feltā€¦ bad. I feel left out now! Plus MOTW is a cool effect, with the transparent claw and everything.

4 Likes

I was hoping to see this in SL with a bunch of other abilities coming back. Since it is not coming back now, I doubt it will ever come back.

1 Like

My understanding is that we had it back briefly in the BfA alhpa/beta (when the other group buffs were reintroduced), but then Blizz backed it out again. I always assumed they thought it was too much on top of our other utility (b-res in particular), but I have no way to substantiate that.

1 Like

I miss it A LOT, but after getting stampeding roar, nourish, and heart of the wild back, i can deal with it.

Now if only we could get symbiosis back (never going to happen, but I can dream!)

2 Likes

Please bring it back.

1 Like

I too miss our mark. We werenā€™t invited to the buff party in Bfa :confused:

1 Like

Iā€™d like the mark to come back yes, but it is just another ā€œmust haveā€ Druid with 4 specs is already in the list of classes to bring into a 20 man raid.

Though often its Boomyā€™s that rep us all the most, with Resto at times.

Bears have been meh for raid tank < middle of the pack Iā€™d say until end game with all the bonus power things active.

Feral . . yes there are some great ones out there, yes the spec can perform but when you have so many other melee options to pick from this gets picked like the last kid in dodge ball game.

Feral brings nothing to the team that the other 3 specs cover and sadly they often also do it worse. So come SL unless Blizz saves Feral I expect to see the spec deleted and be given the ā€œwe prefer you donā€™t play demonology spec treatment for another 2 ish years.ā€

2 Likes

They gave mages, Priests and Warriors theirs back, we should get ours.

EDIT: I guess I canā€™t spell ā€˜gaveā€™ā€¦

1 Like