[Mar 2] Disconnections and Login Issues

maybe spectrum caught a certain VIRUS

Calling Spectrum now…I’ll share what I learn

1 Like

yes its happening to me, spectrum is my isp aswell. just started out of no where

I have Spectrum as well but my internet as a whole seems fine. Web surfing, youtube, etc all fine.

2 Likes

have the same issue i have notice high world latency and then boom and now it just boots me after being in game for 2 mins and same error code wow51900319

BUMP!!!

Happening to me too. Luckily I’m just goofing off trying to unlock the last few allied races I’m missing. Spectrum as well, playing on US-Illidan-horde if that matters. Following thread.

EA forums state their games are having multiple disconnects as well and they have spectrum

My internet is working fine, it’s just wow that keeps disconnecting. Sigh

Spectrum’s got crazy high call volumes…told me I’d be on hold for over an hour.

interenet is working fine as well but its when u play a game it goes to POOP maybe its weak and games are asking for to much and they keep crashing

Spectrum is fine in my area. Its on Blizz side.
Beaumont, Texas area here

1 Like

My internet is working fine as well, and if I look at the latency in game it’s showing 29ms, which is actually lower than normal. I’m just getting random DC’s.

Same - Spectrum around San Diego

About 15 minutes ago I had to restart my computer due to the client trying to patch Shadowlands. (The issue where it attempts to patch but can’t because some temp file is garbled from a previous patch.)

However, my connection has been garbage for the past three months due to line noise…

Can someone please get in touch with spectrum and ask them to fix their pepega internet

I think it’s on Spectrum’s end. Their customer service line is constantly messing up and disconnecting, can’t understand my inputs, etc.

It’s a Charter Spectrum issue.

Spectrum East Coast here. Same problems at reported above. Also shoutout to my fave Uber tank (you know who you are) :slight_smile:

come back from a 8 month break and rip with the spectrum

Same issue here Hawaii, Spectrum, Only WoW having issues.