[Mar 2] Disconnections and Login Issues

Getting really tired of the disconnected pay good money to play this game for 11 years now. but disconnected after every main and reset days is old nothing eles gets disconnected only wow

9 Likes

Starting yesterday, I’ve been getting DC’d every few minutes as well and I don know why. I’ve restarted WoW, reset my router, restarted my computer, and no fix. I know it’s not on my end because there’s no interruption with anything else connected to the internet that I use.

2 Likes

If you want to troubleshoot, please provide a winmtr report, and describe your home network and internet connection.

i keep getting kick off what can I do

Keep getting disconnected every min or so.

Just started today, doesn’t matter which character i’m on.

Same here, did my weekly islands was just idling and now cannot stay connected. East Coast US.

ditto dc’d every few min

Just got kicked from a mythic due to this. What’s going on?

Same thing is happening to me. Get DC’d every time I log in. Just started 15 min ago or so.

Area52 - Able to log in for about 30 seconds before getting disconnected.

same here cant stay logged in for more than a few seconds before it kicks me off again

We are aware of the disconnections and we are looking into this! Thank you for your reports, everyone!

5 Likes

Looks like it’s a wow issue as we haven’t had problems before and it’s constant DCs all afternoon

same issue here. Just started within the last ten minutes or so.

yay a quick reply XD

1 Like

Thank you.

Spectrum cable. Kel’thuzad US. dcing constantly in a dungeon for the past 10mins. I think they barely timed it beating the last boss without me. Still dcing after I got out also.

1 Like

Same here. I’m in Hawaii, using Spectrum cable, trying to connect to Blade’s Edge.

2 Likes

Spectrum, Wisconsin, Kirin Tor…if it helps. Same dc issue.

1 Like

Same thing here log in fine and then ZERO MS and gone!
Spectrum, NC , Blackhand

1 Like