[Mar 2] Disconnections and Login Issues

Looks like multiple games are affected, and there seems to be a common ISP.

Having this issue as well connecting to Bleeding Hollow from Central Texas. I have high world ping too.

1 Like

Additional info if it helps:

Acct#1 … can NOT connect (You have been disconnected BLZ51901016) repeatedly
Acct#2 … CAN connect and log into character

also east coast US - server Stormrage - Spectrum service provider

1 Like

Spectrum here. The hamster needs to be fed!!!

Spectrum Ohio

I’m seeing a lot of Spectrum buddies here

1 Like

Also Spectrum

Having the same issue. Spectrum in Florida. Connecting to Stormrage.

The hamster at spectrum must’ve pulled a hammy

3 Likes

No Thank you!

Couldn’t do anything on wow, D/ced at least 10 times

So I attempted overwatch which I binged for hours yesterday and played a few games today. Dced in comp and suspented -_-

I kinda got things to do on wow today before reset…

spectrum charter is actual gutter trash

1 Like

Yep it’s probably Spectrum…just saw a Spectrum customer service forum reporting multiple issues.

My husband and I have Spectrum internet near the east coast and are also experiencing constant disconnections.

EA forums state their games are having multiple disconnects as well and they have spectrum. Looks like spectrum caught the you know what

We’re seeing a large amount of reports with Spectrum. The disconnections may be related to this. Our team is looking into both issues with the disconnections that just occurred and with peering to Spectrum. Thank you all for including those the ISP provider details :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thanks pepi

Spectrum here, can’t stay logged in for more than 30 seconds.

Pay good money and this happens…wtf man

1 Like

best part about it is in my neighborhood i can’t get any other isp but a quarter mile down the road they can get verizon fiber and im stuck with spectrum’s 20 year old infrastructure with constant issues. such a joke.

2 Likes