Map Auto-Opening

My map is auto-opening upon emissary completion, and I’ve no idea why. I’m unsure as to how I’d even check which addon is doing it, if any, short of going through the settings of each and every one.

Anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing this? It’s super annoying.

The only addons I could think of that may have that type of feature would be ones like World Quest List or World Quest Tracker.

Does it happen when you complete a full set of emissary quests or just a world quest associated with emissary quests?

It’s only triggering on completing a full set of emissary quests, when it’s ready to turn in.

I don’t use either of those addons, but I do use Angry World Quests which has been kept up to date by fans. I don’t think they added that feature, though? It’s not in their notes, at least.

I’ll search for “emissary” in the code and see if I can find anything, because obviously I can’t test it since it only triggers on emissary completion.

I couldn’t find anything that, with my very limited knowledge, could even resemble code that’d trigger the map on emissary completion. This is boggling.

Still occurring, and I’m at a loss as to how to fix it. Seems to happen only if I’m in combat on emissary completion, though.

The only thing I can even begin to suggest is turn off half your addons before you finish your next emissary.

If that fixes the problem, you know it was one of those addons.

If that didn’t fix it turn those addons back on and turn off the other half the next day.

I know it is a slow and aggravating process, but in just 2 days you can cut your suspect pool in half.