Many Weekly Quests Did Not Reset

The current weekly has a level requirement of 80 on Wowhead, so not sure if it’s intended this way or they forgot to add an alternate quest for 70-79 characters. I am in the same boat in that characters under 80 that did the weekly last week have nothing and those that didn’t, have the Worldsoul quest.

1 Like

I have the same issue in the following areas:
-rare rep drops
-coffer key drops
-ability to participate in world events for rewards
-item drops for profession knowledge

I have a ticket open for this, but the wait time is pretty lengthy.

It will drop from normal content as catch-up if you can’t get it this week, so not really a major issue for that particular item. Missing out on the chest, rep, and key does suck though.

I just got my ticket answered and it said to come here, to the forums, and report directly to the devs. Well, it doensn’t seem to be working.

I miss old blizzard support.

5 Likes

I found it’s only affecting some of my characters but not all. My main does not have access to the crafting order quest, mining weekly drops, first few chests dropping better loot and a few others

1 Like

I also got my ticket answered and was unfortunately an automated response detailing to check my mailbox for items returned from the Postmaster. There were no items in the mailbox…

Update: I just submitted a followup ticket stating the issue is unresolved and provided additional details. Will let you know if anything comes of it, but I’m expecting it’ll be another automated response. Wait time is about 1 day.

2 Likes

My biggest concern at this point is if this carries into next week. This will turn into a critical issue if it hasn’t already.

2 Likes

The only way I can complete ‘The Call of the Worldsoul’ and the Theater Troupe is on a toon that has not done either last week. Otherwise I get no a/c rep from either for the week.

1 Like

At least it’s a workaround. Still sucks we can’t get coffer keys though.

2 Likes

That’s all I want is my coffer keys

1 Like

Man, new blizzard really sucks. There’s no answers from them in almost any post in this forum. I’m hoping today’s maintenance fixes something.

3 Likes

Was hoping for that as well!

I have been hearing that the new weekly this week which can only be accessed by characters who have completed very deep into the campaign to unlock the new titan room in the city wasn’t giving shards. Wondering if next week we will just have a weekly that all characters can do like the first launch week with a united quest giving the second spark.

Logged in after the maintenance and it appears that this wasn’t fixed on my affected character.

Ditto - still cannot get the weekly Call of the Worldsoul on my under 80 toons who did it the week prior. /sad

Same still no weekly quests

I still didn’t get my weeklies, but got a reply from support. I can’t post a screenshot here, but they basically said that they have similar reports as mine and that the matter is under investigation.

2 Likes

Music to my ears. Glad to hear they’re aware at least. Thank you for reporting back, I appreciate you.

2 Likes

Pitching in real quick due to my ticket also getting answered this morning. This time I got an actual GM to speak with. They basically mentioned the same thing as you did, stating that they’re aware of the issue and is under investigation.

But they also went on to state that they can’t provide any assistance prior to the issue being fixed, otherwise it is very likely to cause more issues to both your character and account. Unfortunately no timeline was given for when this will be fixed, or if compensation will be offered (or at least in what manner). When the fixes do roll out, I think their best option is to compensate with some kind of catchup mechanic, or something around those lines.

3 Likes

Guess we are all going to be a week behind, that is if this reset actually resets our stuff.

2 Likes