Many Weekly Quests Did Not Reset

This.

I just want to know at least the problem is known about and a POSSIBLE solution is in the works. Even if they’re unable to recognize what went wrong and fix it, it’d still be nice to know or get a “Hey we screwed up sorry”

7 Likes

everyone needs to open a ticket and copy this forum post put it in the ticket then maybe they will see it

1 Like

Adding my name to the list.

Weekly content did not reset and did not receive 2 pieces of Veteran gear or any Restored Coffer Keys when doing the usual weekly cache content after reset.

Also, nothing is contributing to the Great Vault for this week. So, I’m not going to be able to get any piece from the vault next week. That’s a lot of potential upgrades lost.

2 Likes

i do believe you can force a RESET of the weekly quest, i havent tested it cuz i know blizzard wont refund me or they might if you do it right away…

How to force the “Reset” of the weekly (I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS WORKS! Feel free to try)
buy character faction change.
go horde and to the theater.
if the quest is up then you might of forced a reset of the quest (not sure if this means bug is fix or not)
Request a refund back to alliance.

I did do some run scripts and found that it shows WE (us as a group with this bug) have the quest completed already… YOU would assume (think about it) the quest is marked for us as a REGULAR quest and not a WEEKLY QUEST, prob why its not showing up as a weekly and why when you run the script it says True and not False.

2 Likes

this also locks you out of Raids for 48 hours and other stuff not to mention prop breaks Tou rules as well…as well as resets lots of things people dont want to deal with

1 Like

Blizzard deserves less money, not more, for their poor customer service and handling of issues like this. Even IF this does have a 100% success rate do not give them another dime that they certainly didn’t earn.

1 Like

Um its not agenst ToS rulse lol to faction change … nor does it reset anything … all it does is change your toon and maybe few other things

1 Like

does reset some things but buying it to reset stuff then demanding refund to go back to faction could be a exploit some kind in blizzards eyes

not sure if it resets weekly broken crap but does reset some quests and stuff and does lock out out of of stuff for 48 hours guildie did it to become horde to group with us and it tells her she cant do that for 48 hours

1 Like

Your not exploiting a bug that is blocking you from doing something that NEEDS and is INTENDED it would be a PR Nightmare

1 Like

Going to bump for a blue response.

2 Likes

you seem to forget this is BLIZZARD we are talking about they think anything is a exploit now and days

1 Like

again PR nightmare, they dont like that

anyways its a thought… and prob only way to get that weekly quest… outside of blizzard fixing it… and with the amount of ppl its already infecting and new ppl are being added… you would think. a … blue…post…would of went out already

1 Like

blue posts people are to busy eating popcorn watching the RWF junk all they seem to care about right now

1 Like

Yet if you post about something trivial like racials on the website you garner an immediate reply.

1 Like

bumping every hour till blue post - join me brothers and sisters

4 Likes

I’m with you brother. I’ll keep hijacking threads until they ban me. Don’t mind taking one for the team.

1 Like

How about a reply Blizz? Are we just SoL? Are you going to assist? Are you just watching RWF and ignoring people that aren’t getting what they paid for?

2 Likes

Might be worth it if you have twitter and the like to tweet this at people like Squishei (wowhead Retail content manager). If we can get a quick writeup there it may force Blizzards hand.

1 Like

I’ve done this. No one bothers to respond there either.

1 Like

Same as yesterday, still can’t use my treatises or get coffer keys and missing a lot of weekly quests

1 Like