Manuscript of Endless Possibilities is not unlocked account-wide

Relieved but also sad to see I’m not alone in wondering why my manuscript wasn’t working. I only saw the toy today, while buying the last two pieces of the set, but didn’t have the currency to buy it because I’d already bought the other one. While I get it’s not the solution everyone wants, I’d like to at least have one or the other!

2 Likes

As others have stated before, can it be looked into being changed to either being a no cooldown toy, or have it be a indefinite aura that persists through death or until cancelled (by right clicking the aura off) or change the toy to be “If aura is removed by any means, cooldown is rest to 0 to be reapplied at anytime”

I for one at times like to have random customizations for fun, but to only have it last for 5 mins because I used the toy before T. Swift to get a random drake each time flying through the encounter, to wipe on first pull and not have it for a whole hour

Or just make the toy similar to the flight point maps, you click the toy once and it is added to your spellbook

3 Likes

Why not just put it in the talent tree? Why remove it on death? Why give it a CD? This entire implementation is terrible guys. Do better.

2 Likes

Vial of Endless Draconic Scales is still not in my toy box.

1 Like

Any chance for an ETA? Some of us have purchased this and been waiting the entire week with nothing but empty promises.

2 Likes

It’s coming up on the weekend and still no fix for this? X_X

2 Likes

Turning this into a toy has caused more problems and downgraded the effect. Please turn this back into a toggle that can go on our bars. Personally I had mine on the dragon-riding bar so it would only be visible when on an appropriate mount.

4 Likes

Ya, I was hoping this emergency maintenance would’ve solved it today. I bought the manuscript day one and still haven’t received the toy.

1 Like

I logged into the character that purchased the original manuscript and I see the toy on the vendor, but it is still unlearned for me.

1 Like

Like others I’ve not received the toy.

Of note, this is the character I bought the manuscript on and it has the buff “Endless Possibility” as a permanent buff with no timer.

1 Like

Same here - purchased and learned the manuscript on this character (Kralkor), have not received the toy in in-game collection.

I bought the buff and also have received the toy :frowning: Super sad I was really proud of earning it! I am also really disappointed to hear that its not a permanent uptime like the manuscript was that was the best part I could toggle it and forget about it. I would rather just undo the change to the toy and make it character-bound at that point…

2 Likes

Did everything on first day and i didn’t receive the toy yet. What is happing?

1 Like

I purchased the manuscript early on and have also not yet received the toy

I just want to know if our accounts are properly flagged and we don’t have to rebuy it before the Outland Cup ends.

5 Likes

Bought script, no toy. Really don’t want to have to go do those janky courses again, if the alt theory even works. Can blizz say something about this? “You’ll get your toy”, “We screwed up”, something? I know its a game and all, but they didn’t have to touch something with no issues and create issues with it.

As others have stated, bought the script. I have not gotten the toy. I only have the option to buy it again.

1 Like

Any chance we could have an update? (I know it’s a bug report and we can’t expect a reply, but there was already mention of coming back to the thread.)

I’ve seen a player mention in a discord group that some players are receiving the toy, others received a refund on the individual manuscript they purchased, and others have to put in a ticket. I had not been paying attention to my currency to know if I’ve received the refund, although I may have. I would be glad to repurchase if I knew I had the refunded tokens.

The hotfix stated I should have the toy if I already purchased the manuscript, which I do not, so I would not think that I need to repurchase it unless otherwise advised to:
“The Manuscript of Endless Possibilities should now be the Vial of Endless Draconic Scales. If you had acquired the manuscript you should now be able to find the Vial waiting for you in your toybox.”

1 Like

Please please give us a way to get the spellbook version back. I don’t care if it’s a separate item that costs 100 more badges. Dragon racing is easy and I’d be happy to get it. I don’t play alts so I’m frustrated that all the account wide babies who can’t be assed to do a few races on their alts got this great item completely ruined.

Let’s not take out frustrations on the players for Blizzard’s decision to alter the behavior and use.