Manuscript of Endless Possibilities is not unlocked account-wide

Please please give us a way to get the spellbook version back. I don’t care if it’s a separate item that costs 100 more badges. Dragon racing is easy and I’d be happy to get it. I don’t play alts so I’m frustrated that all the account wide babies who can’t be assed to do a few races on their alts got this great item completely ruined.

Let’s not take out frustrations on the players for Blizzard’s decision to alter the behavior and use.

Still no toy.

I still haven’t received my toy. -_-

Update - Just opened my mail and saw an item from The Holy Postmaster with the toy enclosed. Thank you devs for the fix!!!

Checking back in to confirm I’ve now recieved the Toy from the Postmaster, thanks :slight_smile:

I have received the toy in the mail but again, I’ve purchased it already. So am I permanently 40 Badges behind now?

1 Like

I would like to throw my feedback on this as well. I just received the toy and appreciate that it was addressed, however - I have to agree with what others stated.

The previous effect was superior. I would prefer the old toggle on or off. It’s a bit less fun having to think about turning it on every hour. This actually makes the toy far less attractive now (to me). As it currently exists now, I doubt I’ll use it much, if at all.

1 Like

Posting to confirm that I’ve also received my vial of endless draconic scales.

Hope there’s a fix for the people who were impatient and bought a vial before this hotfix went out properly… -narrows eyes at hotfix notes from last week-

You can use more than one character to do the races if you’re short on badges for rewards. Still, maybe try filing a ticket and explaining what happened.

I have received the toy through the in-game mail.

Thank you.

Yep, got via ingame mail from The Postmaster w/ a blizzard icon. Thanks!

Please consider giving players the option to return this toy and get the manuscript instead. It was much more useful when it had no duration, no cooldown, could be used while dragonriding, and persisted through death. Thanks.

The Vial of Endless Draconic Scales should now be added to the toybox to those who were affected.

Yeah, i know i can use alts to do the races for extra badges, just feels terrible to go through extra steps essentially due to bugs.

New toy based implementation is so bad. You added CD, unnecessary maintenance to refresh a buff every hour, and it is lost on death, really? Why not just make original spell to be unlocked account wide as was asked and not over engineer it and make it much worse than original in the process?

3 Likes

Although this is not as good as the original Manuscript: this macro will cast the toy effect when summoning a mount (if not on CD)
#showtooltip Highland Drake
/cast Vial of Endless Draconic Scales
/cast Highland Drake

You could take the macro further with a /castrandom with a list of dragons.
or alternatively
/script C_MountJournal.SummonByID(0)
to summon a random favorite mount

1 Like

It’s not in my toybox yet (EU)

Mine didn’t get added to the toybox automatically, but rather was mailed to me. I had to learn it again with that mailed version first.

1 Like

THANK YOU! It was in my mailbox :grinning:
I didn’t even notice it, I usually just ignore the mails from the Postmaster :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I bought the original manuscript on this character and never received the toy still…

EDIT: Had to put in a GM ticket to get mine.