Manual Crowd Pummeler - Feral Druid

https://www.wowhead.com/classic/item=9449/manual-crowd-pummelerJust want to put this on the radar - Farming these at 40 will be a nightmare - just turn Gnomeregan into the raid and delete the item from the game thanks.

3 Likes

Or make its charges repairable, so you can farm a few and be done with farming them. I’ve heard of people using item restore for this, though I don’t know if that works for more than 1 item/week?

Nah, the kittens must know the true cost of playing feral Druid in Classic

1 Like

Its already on peoples radar. Were just going to have to wait and see.

Feral is already gonna be wanted for their windfury. If I dont wanna farm MCP I wont have to and will still get an invite

I dont think people will use it with feral weapon damage mattering in SoD unlike classic.

Might be used for one phase at level, but not at max

Also havent they heavily hinted that gnomer will be a raid?

what??? where was this stated?

Just don’t do it. You can live a happy and healthy life at 60 as a feral DPS without ever farming them.

what a moocher take haha. Regardless I’m sure there will be SOME change but damn dude don’t you want to help contribute?

I like farming pummelers :frowning:

The easy way to fix this is to make a skill on a cooldown that gives druids the haste buff they want. Now every weapon is a pummeler!

They hinted it might be which might mean a recycle-able mcp.

Mangle does percent weapon damage. Im not a feral theory crafter, but i think that means that their weapon will actually matter