Mannoroth Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Mannoroth (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

2 Likes

Tyranius, Human Paladin :slight_smile:

Territo, Human, Mage

The Insurrection, The Iron Fist Brigade

Abero, Night Elf, Rogue, Rebel Nation Soldiers

Azohar night elf druid.

Guilds I was in:

SPQR, Tonic, The Forgotten Few

Ignifera, night elf warrior
Guild : Forbidden Donut

2 Likes

Edwiltordy - Gnome Mage -

1 Like

Turion, Night Elf Hunter.

Guild: Macabre

Looking for: Jurgen, Prince of Hunters

2 Likes

Eubo, Dwarf, Priest

Guild: Rebel Nation Soldiers

Dzaai NE Rogue

guilds i was a member in thru out the years
Easter kingdom alliance
Swords and Staves
Aftermath
Operation Cwal

Reykjavik, Night elf rogue
and
Monnoke , Night elf warrior

Guilds : Iconoclast , Band of brothers, Age of the Ironcross? I think

1 Like

Naxi, Night Elf Warrior

Guilds: Amici, Innocuous Octopus, Forgotten Crusaders, Brotherhood of the North, the Merge Raiding Alliance

2 Likes

Names
Slyver (night elf druid)
Belleo (human mage)
Guilds
Free Beer and Chicken
Operation Cwal /Cwal Ops

I lost touch with quite a few friends! Would be so neat to see where everyone ended up <3

3 Likes

Tamava, Night elf Priest
Red bull raiders

You know i miss the days but, for the life of me I cant remember my character name.
I was coGm of the beta leveling guild flames of Azeroth.

Yo whats up Turion.

Taktikz Grand Marshal Gnome Rogue from Macabre/Vodka. Hit me up with your Bnet ID.

Bonsai human rogue, Desolatorvyl night elf hunter, night rogue human rogue, Drdoolittle nightelf hunter.

Hadriande, NE Rogue, Paradigm Shift

1 Like

Felldoh, Dwarf Priest, Enim Vinco

1 Like

Belladona - Human Combat/Outlaw Rogue for life
OperationCWAL
CWALOps

Server shirt tailor extraordinaire and seller of Stonescale Eels.

The CWALOps guild was the split during BC that was the main raiding team. CWALOps was one of the server top 5 raiding guilds for a few expansions but then people moved on in life. Promotions, jobs, marriages, children. We did not try to keep the raiding team competitive after a while. I have invite power if I know you. My main is still Belladona, just like in Vanilla, and I am on most days right now.

The guild is strictly social at this point where most of those on just muck about doing their own thing. Personally, I am trying to knock out old Achievements and hunt raid pets :slight_smile:

So nice to see the old guild names again!

6 Likes