Mankrik Alliance Classic Vanilla population on the rise

42 people online 1-79 on Manrik Alliance

we talking about vanilla go back to wrath

2 Likes

quiet, wrathie :expressionless:

1 Like

Its not dead, alex jones.

The other day i was able to count about 290ish alliance and 170ish horde ppl 1 to 59 on the Pagle-Mankrik cluster and about 110ish horde and 70ish alliance ppl 11 to 59 on the Whitemane cluster. I was doing /who in 10 level brackets making sure it wasnt capping at 50. The alliance Pagle cluster 11-20 was the obly one that hit a cap of 50 so i had to go in step of 5.
Yeah… i was bored and had time on my hands :rofl:

1 Like

That’s actually a pretty good verification of the numbers in the #server-census Channel in the Vanilla Classic Era Discord, which is usually around 3:1 Alliance to Horde on Pagle-Mankrik. Nice work! :nerd_face:

Potential +1 Alliance incoming. Or should I roll Horde?

play both!!! start with alliance

Hard to tell, Horde-wise, if Mankrik or Whitemane is the place to be…

im pretty sure whitemane by just a small margin ive got a lvl 60 on both horde and alliance on both clusters

if this helps the whitemane cluster is controlled by a very small group of players and they are not kind at all. they will how you play or you won’t be allowed to participate. everything that is wrong with gaming exists on the whitemane cluster

Im actually gonna lvl a new hunter on ally side a dwarf. I have a lvl 60 human pally named Justenian.

That times 10

Lol, I noticed this too. On Alliance Pagle, I randomly asked people for info (and Discord) for five guilds and everyone either gave me their info or invited me to their guild.

On Horde Whitemane, I asked five people and was told ‘no’ or got no reply.

What are all the server names in the Pagle cluster? Can you see a list somewhere?

The Pagle cluster is a PvE cluster.

Since most of the other clusters are PvP clusters (and there are several), it only stands to reason that, with all the PvEers put on one cluster, there’d be more people there. I sure hope there are at least!

I found the Classic Vanilla server cluster list: WoW Classic Era Realm Connections Coming May 18

Mankrik is poppin
I usually only do PvP but there is no doubt that mankrik is superior to whitemane at this point

That’s lovely…if you only want a PvE server cluster and not an open PvP server cluster. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But I already said this, so why are you still ignoring it and going on about a PvE cluster as if they’re the same thing? Do you know the difference, and realize that there are many different clusters, most of which are PvP clusters vs Pagle’s one PvE cluster? You make it sound as if most people are on the Pagle cluster, and that’s clearly not the case, or there’d only be one PvP cluster and many PvE clusters, eh?

Earthfury=PvP cluster, Netherwind=diff PvP cluster, Whitemane=diff PvP cluster, etc.

Oh yeah, and there’s Pagle (w/Mankrit)=PvE cluster.

Like I said, I usually do PvP, but let’s face it, there’s very little world PvP going on either way. All classic era servers are PvE servers for all intents and purposes.